Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 BD Song Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
    What's happened to brain dead?
    No idea.

    A lot of regular members seemed to get 'lost' when the forum changed over.

    Does he post on the new board? I haven't been there since this place was brought back from the grave.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by bizarre_eye View Post
      No idea.

      A lot of regular members seemed to get 'lost' when the forum changed over.

      Does he post on the new board? I haven't been there since this place was brought back from the grave.
      I never go over to the new forum either except to promote my blog. I don't think he has been about for a while before the change over.

      Comment


      • #33
        Just sent me list to Caustic. This'll be me first draft! I'm so happy I could shit, so I will, hhhhmmmmmppph!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
          I never go over to the new forum either except to promote my blog. I don't think he has been about for a while before the change over.
          Hmmm... strange. I'm friends with him on last.fm, but I don't think he's been on there in a while, either. I hope he's okay.

          Comment


          • #35
            Has there been a Jarofsap sighting? He loves these things Don't think he's been around since the changes. Think I have his email buried somewhere in my PMs.......I'll have to look and give him a shout.
            Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

            Comment


            • #36
              the nice thing about a song draft is that it'll be easier to listen to songs that you haven't heard before, versus watching a whole movie you haven't seen.

              2015 all-genre draft
              1. hero at large (1980)
              2. mystery men (1999)
              3. super (2010)
              4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
              5. batman returns (1992)
              6, spider-man strikes back (197
              7. the specials (2000)
              8. darkman (1990)
              9. supergirl (1984)
              10. defendor (2009)

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
                Just sent me list to Caustic. This'll be me first draft! I'm so happy I could shit, so I will, hhhhmmmmmppph!
                Got it. We'll tell you all about the draft rules and all that good stuff, but thanks for an advance look at your list.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Rather than respond to everyone's PM, I'll just post the list of participants in a few days.

                  For those of you keeping score, we currently have thirteen.

                  If anyone is thinking of joining, stop being a pussy and get in on this.
                  Last edited by Caustic Coffee; 06-30-2012, 09:55 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post

                    If anyone is thinking of joining, stop being a pussy and get in on this.



                    Yeah quit being a bunch of scared ass bitches and join this shit!


                    This will probably be the smallest amount of drafters ever...

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post


                      Yeah quit being a bunch of scared ass bitches and join this shit!


                      This will probably be the smallest amount of drafters ever...

                      You're right about that, but with a song draft I don't think it'll matter much.

                      I'm kind of excited about what the horror draft would be like with fewer participants. The lists will be phenomenal and the voters will be of a higher quality.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                        You're right about that, but with a song draft I don't think it'll matter much.

                        I'm kind of excited about what the horror draft would be like with fewer participants. The lists will be phenomenal and the voters will be of a higher quality.
                        Yeah, you know you got too many people when the best pick someone can come up with is Manos, Hands of Fate, or even worse, RZ H1 or 2...
                        I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                          Yeah, you know you got too many people when the best pick someone can come up with is Manos, Hands of Fate, or even worse, RZ H1 or 2...
                          Bugger, there goes three of my picks

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            My list is going to be pretty fucking rocking this year.
                            Last edited by Vlad The Impaler; 06-30-2012, 02:07 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              My list is shaping up to be very interesting to say the least...

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                The best Horror Draft was the one Superfry ran a couple of years ago that resulted in voluntary bannings, drama, and hissy fits aplenty. Add to that the 16 rounds of picks, and a lot of participants (some of the later round picks were hilarious as the horror barrel was well and truly being scraped for some participants) and the result was a lot of fun... until the voting started and no-one could be bothered by then. (nothing new there, though).

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X