2012 BD Song Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
    Iza sorry Your list isn't actually that bad and actually is good for more than you think. It helped break the heavy constipation issues I had yesterday!

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Comment

• I'll catch up on voting tonight!

So far the song that I'm most thankful for being drafted in I See a Darkness (the Johnny Cash cover version). Its truly powerful stuff.

Comment

• I kind of liked Bear Jew's list, even though I gave it a low score.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
          So far the song that I'm most thankful for being drafted in I See a Darkness (the Johnny Cash cover version). Its truly powerful stuff.
          Happy to hear you enjoyed it I was listening to Cash's version and the original this morning crying my eyes out like a sissy. Such raw emotion in both versions. Cash was so wonderful that he could take an already great song and up the ante on it making it his own in the process. Truly talented and amazing musician and individual. RIP Johnny.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
            I kind of liked Bear Jew's list, even though I gave it a low score.

I like it too

Comment

• Forgot to send out congrats to Jennifuru for the victory and the major beatdown in our match! It was pure dominance and I'm still feeling welt marks
              sigpic

Comment

• Woah I was expecting some hate but CountOrlock's score for my list is almost laughable.

Comment

• Sorry I just don't like metal and hardly anybody likes my list which I expected. Most people here are metal fans.

Comment

Sorry I just don't like metal and hardly anybody likes my list which I expected. Most people here are metal fans.
                    I like metal in doses but most tunes that open with a screaming, growling RAAAAAAAAAWWWWHHHHH will score low with me.

Not really a fan of computer game themes either

Comment

• Same here, but of all the metal I've heard so far, only a few I might listen to. If it was on the radio or something.

Comment

Sorry I just don't like metal and hardly anybody likes my list which I expected. Most people here are metal fans.
                        There isn't really any metal on my list?

Im over it. I'm just surprised that almost every single song I picked received a negative 3. Worse things have happened to the world. Like Lady Gaga and croc shoes.

Comment

• travisbickle liked Dead Sara!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                            There isn't really any metal on my list?

Im over it. I'm just surprised that almost every single song I picked received a negative 3. Worse things have happened to the world. Like Lady Gaga and croc shoes.
                            What do you call it, then? Whatever it is, it's just not my cup of tea. I'd rather listen to Lady Gaga, who has some nice songs. I don't really care about the artist, but if the song is good and has a nice sound, I'll listen to it. I hate crap like Justin Beiber, though.

Comment

What do you call it, then? Whatever it is, it's just not my cup of tea. I'd rather listen to Lady Gaga, who has some nice songs. I don't really care about the artist, but if the song is good and has a nice sound, I'll listen to it. I hate crap like Justin Beiber, though.
                              The only metal song on my list is Hail the Leaf.

If you think Sublime and Bob Dylan are metal artists you need to hear more music.

Comment

• You're not in the boat alone with scratching your head Rev......I had maybe 2 or 3 tunes that "might" constitute close to metal and still got a -472 from Count. I had electronic, pop, bluesy, grunge, alternative, folky, and country on my list and still got hammered
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X