The Rules of Engagement
- Drafting goes in order of placement 1-19, 19-1, 1-19 and so on. The members at 1 and 19 pick 2 films in a row.
- Picking will continue until all remaining members have compiled a list of 14 songs.
- There is 15 hours between picks.
- 1st miss is a warning. 2nd miss is a drop from the game and the member's picks are dead.
- If your 15 hours are up, and the next person hasn't made their pick, your turn is still missed. If you make your pick it will be deleted.
- A song can be picked only once. No exceptions.
- Any suspected cheating will get you kicked from the game and banned.
- IMPORTANT! If you are going to be absent for a period of time, PM your picks to Outpost #31 or Cemetery_Man, or any other member you trust. Be sure to leave backups with them. This keeps the game moving a decent pace.
- Remember to tick the box to disable smilies in text to avoid unwanted smilies.
- DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. If you make a mistake let one of us know.
- Cover Songs -
May be picked if recorded on Official E.P. or Album.
- Live Tracks -
For fans of Jam Bands, again it can only be picked if part of Official E.P. or Album
- Separate Movements On Same Track -
If on the album it is one track without a pause then you can select it as a whole. Or if you want One of the track use the times such as "0:00 - 3:19" or if you want the second track "3:19 - 5:00"
- It's helpful to include a link to the song, by youtube or whatever means you wish, so people can listen to your song if they haven't already heard it.
- Use the following format to post your pick - Band Name - Song Name (Album Name)
Here is the draft order...
2. Black coffee
5. Fates Designer
8. The Bear Jew
9. The Revelator
10. Vlad the Impaler
12. Rusted 31
13. Count Orlok
16. Outpost #31
18. Travis Bickle
22. Hannibal Rex
23. Caustic Coffee
Drafting will begin at 7:00 Central Sunday July 8th!