Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Horror Draft: Discussion Thread - Mr. Bungle wins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
    You really do. And brace yourself for Tetsuo. It is very hard to sit through, but once you get into it, it is just pure grandezza.
    I bet you won't be disappointed. It's all sorts of awesome, both are one of my fave asian horror flicks.
    A Tale Of Two Sisters is a bit overrated. I feel the hate coming to this post.

Originally posted by Visitor Q View Post
    Great picks coming in, but the lovefest will stop with my next pick. I'm not only drafting a film with little to no entertainment value, but one of the most nihilistic films ever made. Devoid of any artist merit, just depraved cinema at its best. It is also one of my favorites.
    Sounds awesome!! Bring it on!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Visitor Q View Post
      Great picks coming in, but the lovefest will stop with my next pick. I'm not only drafting a film with little to no entertainment value, but one of the most nihilistic films ever made. Devoid of any artist merit, just depraved cinema at its best. It is also one of my favorites.

Hmmmmm, I can't wait.

I wonder if I have seen it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
        Being a fan of 50s monster movies I can overlook those facts. The only thing I hate is there is way too much talking.. most 50s movies are full of exposition and it gets trying sometimes.
        that's why fifties movies go great with dope.

If we suddenly fall should I scream out
        Or keep very quiet and cling to my mouth as I’m crying
        So frightened of dying
        Relax, yes, I’m trying
        But fear's got a hold on me

Comment

• Originally posted by nancylives! View Post
          that's why fifties movies go great with dope.

Comment

Hip Hop Locos?

Comment

I think i may know which movie you're talking about, though i'm not Orlok...so you need not expect any namedropping from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
                Hip Hop Locos?
                Surprise Anal Sex

Comment

• Tetsuo is my favourite drafted movie so far. It's just astounding.

Comment

• And anything Cronenberg is an automatic 3 from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                      Surprise Anal Sex
                      Not right now. Thanks anyway though.

Comment

• Bear Jew, I may have given you +2 if you chose the original The Fly with Vincent Price, but because you went with the safer option....

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ov_Hell View Post
                          Tetsuo is my favourite drafted movie so far. It's just astounding.
                          I'm gonna get alot of flack for this, but i think Tetsuo's a tad overrated. No offense to whomever picked it, i just never really liked the movie. I like alot of weird asian shit, but that movie takes the fucking cake.

Comment

Bear Jew, I may have given you +2 if you chose the original The Fly with Vincent Price, but because you went with the safer option....
                            You'll give me a +3?

Comment

• Hope I can get my hands on a copy of Tetsuo. Really want to check this one out.

Comment

Bear Jew, I may have given you +2 if you chose the original The Fly with Vincent Price, but because you went with the safer option....

Jeff Goldblum FTW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X