Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Horror Draft: Discussion Thread - Mr. Bungle wins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zombaddict View Post

I've never heard anyone say this in regards to a horror film before.

Can't really tell if you're serious.
    I really mean it. The effects look really like bad CGI to me. They obviously wanted to achieve authenticity, but got the conversed effect.
    Shit happens...
    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
      I know....

"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
        Interesting choice with The Taint BeRightBack. I've been meaning to check this out for awhile but saw the site was closed due to their impending deal with Troma. www.Diabolikdvd.com has 13 copies but I only watch films through my PS3 so I guess I can't watch it with that. I'll have to dig out my old dvd player...

Watching The Boneyard right now Geek!
        www.taintmovie.com The site's still up, check it out. Ya, that sucked when I popped it in, and it wouldn't load. Had to go digging through boxes I packed up years ago.

Been meaning to check out The Boneyard, as well.

Comment

• I loved Splinter the first time I saw it and then only liked it the second time around. Was an interesting little horror flick though!
          Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

Comment

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
            I loved Splinter the first time I saw it and then only liked it the second time around. Was an interesting little horror flick though!
            It's just decent, nothing special.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
              I really mean it. The effects look really like bad CGI to me. They obviously wanted to achieve authenticity, but got the conversed effect.
              Shit happens...

Strongly disagreed.

Comment

• Splinter 0....Didn't care for it. Boring.

Zombieland +1....Ok movie to watch once or twice.

Stir Of Echoes +3.....Great flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
                  www.taintmovie.com The site's still up, check it out. Ya, that sucked when I popped it in, and it wouldn't load. Had to go digging through boxes I packed up years ago.

Shit I swear I tried to buy it from the store like a month ago and I couldn't....

I can't wait to see all those exploding dicks! ( No Homo)

Comment

• Fuck the haters. I like Zombieland.

Comment

Shit I swear I tried to buy it from the store like a month ago and I couldn't....

I can't wait to see all those exploding dicks! ( No Homo)
                      dunno what happened man. I was just listening to the whole soundtrack though, I might buy it.

well ya, you will get plenty of graphic imagery with this film, but it also has that same in your face social commentary of other Troma shit. Hope you guys like it, honestly.

oh Just sayin'

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
                      Fuck the haters. I like Zombieland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                        Still didn't have seen Stir of Echoes...is this crucial?
                        Yes, the Baconator is a force.

Letterbox'd - Horror Etc - The Hysteria Continues - Film Junk - GGTMC

Comment

• Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
                          Fuck the haters. I like Zombieland.

I loved that movie. I thought it was hilarious and entertaining.

Comment

• Zombieland was the complete opposite from Splinter.......didn't enjoy it all that much the first time around but came around on the second viewing. Not anything top notch but entertaining. Bill Murray alone is worth watching this movie! Always liked Harrison and think he did well in his role.
                            Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

Comment

• The Boneyard- 6/10 Some pretty cool creature effects in this one.

Messiah Of Evil- 7/10 I loved that nothing in the plot is really explained and is left to interpretation....

Gotta catch up on all these damn films, quick someone tell me what film of theirs I should watch next!

Comment

The Boneyard- 6/10 Some pretty cool creature effects in this one.

Messiah Of Evil- 7/10 I loved that nothing in the plot is really explained and is left to interpretation....

Gotta catch up on all these damn films, quick someone tell me what film of theirs I should watch next!

Midnight Meat Train

Comment

Working...
                                X