Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Horror Draft: Discussion Thread - Mr. Bungle wins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
    You are clearly willing to go to great lengths to prove you aren't a homophobe.

Well done.
    As if I needed to prove it anyway..

But I admit, the gay aspect of NOES 2 makes it much more unique and interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
      My mom died in February 2009. You'll get used to dealing with the jokes. When someone makes a joke about fucking her, you get pull the necrophiliac card and really make them feel like shit.
      My mum is alive and well. I just wanted to try to make Zomba feel guilty.

Yeah, I remember you telling me before about your mum. Sorry for your loss, mate. I've lost my father, best friend, grandfather and grandmother all in 20 years (the last four of which was in the last six years). It's really hard to lose people that are close to you.

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post

No, it's not.
      Yes, it is. It's a fucking awful film. It's a piss poor giallo compared to Fulci's previous movies in this genre. They are all great but this is an insulting piece of shit.

Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
      Just finished Last House on Dead End Street. Gritty grindhouse flick that was clearly directed by a madman high on something. Fucked up stuff.

+2.

Roger Watkins was actually heavily on amphetamines when he made it. He is also the star of the film playing Terry Hawkins. You can definitely see in his manic performance that he is very high. He actually spent most of the budget buying the drugs and spent just $800 on the actual production.
      Last edited by Vlad The Impaler; 11-12-2012, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
        I knew Oxley would pick Razorback..
        No. No you did not.

JAWS on trotters!!!

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
        Orlok, dis you?

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post

Edit: I hate the fact that the smiley is too short to enter once. I have to put 2 of them or it won't allow me to make the post. Don't wanna make it seem like I laughed that much.
        I normally but a fullstop.

Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
        You are clearly willing to go to great lengths to prove you aren't a homophobe.

Well done.

I wanted NOES 2. I was going to get it but thought I'd wait another round. Fuuuck life.

+3 though.

[QUOTE=MovieGeek;2642584
        Razorback +2[/QUOTE]

The house destroying scene is a +1 in itself.
        "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
        Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
        My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
          This guy looks a bit like Dead Breed, aye?

I look more like a man .. Not a pussy haha

Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
          Just finished Last House on Dead End Street. Gritty grindhouse flick that was clearly directed by a madman high on something. Fucked up stuff.

+2.
          I own the OOP DVD .. It goes for big $

Also .. Nice picks with Jaws and NOES 2 .. Also nice to see CHUD and Fulci love!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post

Roger Watkins was actually heavily on amphetamines when he made it. He is also the star of the film playing Terry Hawkins. You can definitely see in his manic performance that he is very high. He actually spent most of the budget buying the drugs and spent just $800 on the actual production.
            I knew it! You can deal by watching it something wasn't right in his head. God bless him for that. The film is so gritty and real it made me want to take a shower afterwards.

I wish the OOP dvd would be re-released.

Just finished Rabid. Such a unique and interesting take on infection/zombies. And damn was Marilyn Chambers drop dead gorgeous. I'd eat the peanuts out of her shit.

+2.

Comment

• Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
              Just finished Rabid. Such a unique and interesting take on infection/zombies. And damn was Marilyn Chambers drop dead gorgeous. I'd eat the peanuts out of her shit.

+2.
              I still need to see that.
              54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

+2.
                That's disgusting, dude.

Comment

That's disgusting, dude.

It's a reference to Hobo with a Shotgun.

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]977jBCk5qBM[/YOUTUBE]

inhale

exhale

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimate High View Post
                      [YOUTUBE]977jBCk5qBM[/YOUTUBE]
                      That guy is so awkward it's hilarious.. And that chick looks like Meryl Streep.

Comment

I wish the OOP dvd would be re-released.
                        You can still buy it on DVD but be prepared to dig deep into your pockets for it as they are no longer being made making it a collector's item...

http://www.amazon.com/Last-House-Dea...ead+end+street

http://www.amazon.com/Last-House-Str...ead+end+street

A re-release would be a lot cheaper.

Comment

• Baby Blood: had to gong this one.. sounded interesting from the premise, but didn't get what I expected.. shitty drama and boring circus animal hijinks -1

"Herp derp I'm a troll and I say you have to watch the whole movie to judge it. Herp derp."

I see your point, however, a key thing for screen writers is to gain an audience's attention within the first 10 minutes.. if not, they have failed. So, if a film fails to grab me within the first 10 minutes, I'm not going to waste any more time with it.

Comment

+2.
                            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

That guy is so awkward it's hilarious.. And that chick looks like Meryl Streep.
                              Mark Patton is awesome and super nice. I chat with him on Facebook from time to time!!
                              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                              Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                              My little idiot..

Comment

• Tucker & Dale vs Evil - fine pick! Laughed my ass off in theater.

Carnival of Souls - still need to see this. I hope it is on youtube.
                                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Working...
                                X