Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Horror Draft: Discussion Thread - Mr. Bungle wins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zombaddict View Post
    what former member are you?
    Er, a stiff one? I'm not sure how to answer that. My member works fucking fine ya div.

Comment

• Originally posted by zombaddict View Post
      Would you rate the movies on their entertainment value, or how hard they make you cum?
      I would have to score each film against the same criteria as I do anyway. How hard a movie makes me cum isn't a good way to grade since classics like Halloween and Night of the Living Dead never made me cum.

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
      Any movie that makes me cum is pretty damn entertaining.
      Good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
        classics like Halloween and Night of the Living Dead never made me cum.
        Liar.

Comment

• Eden Lake +3
          Fetus +2

Comment

• Not working today so I'll likely be on and off. Puffinstuff has my pick aswell though.
            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
            My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
              Er, a stiff one? I'm not sure how to answer that. My member works fucking fine ya div.

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
              Fetus +2

Comment

• Lots of people logged in. Keep it rolling and lets do a 15th pick.

Comment

• Where did all the tags go? I remember there being more.

Originally posted by zombaddict View Post
                  Liar.
                  Well, I guess they did make me cum... just not in a literal sense.

Comment

• Fetus is a fantastic film. +3
                    Mother's Day I really enjoyed this +2

Comment

• damn you vlad I have to give Eden Lake a good score because I really really love that movie.
                      "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                        damn you vlad I have to give Eden Lake a good score because I really really love that movie.
                        Hurts don't it?

Comment

• There goes Santa Sangre...

Byebye.
                          "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• The Man with the X-Ray Eyes is AWESOME. One of Corman's finest.

Comment

• Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                              The Man with the X-Ray Eyes is AWESOME. One of Corman's finest.
                              Definitely a +2 from me. Great ending, although the rumored alternate ending is even more disturbing.

Just finished Rabid. +2

Really interesting combination of the Body Horror and the Zombie subgenres. Loved the ending to this one as well.
                              54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Phantom of the Opera is a great pick.. still haven't gotten around to watching it yet, but will soon.

Santa Sangre was way too weird and offbeat for me..

Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                                The Man with the X-Ray Eyes is AWESOME. One of Corman's finest.

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                                Definitely a +2 from me. Great ending, although the rumored alternate ending is even more disturbing.
                                I don't know if they filmed that ending or not. Would have been great to see. But apparently it wasn't part of the original script.

Comment

Working...
                                X