Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Horror Draft: Discussion Thread - Mr. Bungle wins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

I just watched Blood Diner for the first time. There's no way I'm not giving it a +3.

I love that cave scene and how the chick with the 70's bush dies LOL!

+3 Fo' Sho....

Comment

• Blood Diner is awesome. +3 all the way.
      Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Then it's my job to teach them how to do it, how they will be able to master a rockhard dick with their skillfull tongue - simple. I did that once, I'll do it again, no prob for Santa.

Comment

• Where the fuck is dead breed??? I'm ready to see the next pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
          I love that cave scene and how the chick with the 70's bush dies LOL!

+3 Fo' Sho....
          Every time I saw the Uncle in the jar and heard his voice I kept picturing that talking fish from American Dad.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
            No, please, explain it to me. They never taught us in special school.
            Just sit here a bit and after you've calmed down we'll talk.

Originally posted by Visitor Q View Post
            Rules to fighting on BD.

Don't use racial or homophobic slurs.
            I would whittle it down to just that one rule.

I'm not specifically asking you when I say this, but when was the last time any of us banned someone for arguing at all? None of the mods really crack down on much. Mogwai has been calling me a cunt for about three months. I've had more stalkers than I care to mention on this board and I work in a high school, my skin is plenty thick. I don't care if people start fights or argue with me, as long as it's a good argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by zombaddict View Post
              You know what's funny to me now....Your sig......lol

A little photoshop magic and Freddy is giving it to her from behind.....she isn't enjoying it too much.....but she's a liar.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

2015 all-genre draft
              1. hero at large (1980)
              2. mystery men (1999)
              3. super (2010)
              4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
              5. batman returns (1992)
              6, spider-man strikes back (197
              7. the specials (2000)
              8. darkman (1990)
              9. supergirl (1984)
              10. defendor (2009)

Comment

• Buio Omega... Quite liked that one. Quality pick.

Need to see Blood Diner again. I think I saw it on VHS back in the day, but don't remember much (if any) of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                  Mogwai has been calling me a cunt for about three months.

Comment

• Giving Blood Diner a watch right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                      Just sit here a bit and after you've calmed down we'll talk.

I would whittle it down to just that one rule.

I'm not specifically asking you when I say this, but when was the last time any of us banned someone for arguing at all? None of the mods really crack down on much. Mogwai has been calling me a cunt for about three months. I've had more stalkers than I care to mention on this board and I work in a high school, my skin is plenty thick. I don't care if people start fights or argue with me, as long as it's a good argument.
                      Well I like to fight (at times), so I like to kiss your guys ass as much as possible so I don't see a ban hammer myself.

But seriously, I was just being friendly with Orlock and giving him advice. I just noticed when a older member gets out of hand the final straw is usually fighting with you guys or disregarding your warnings. You guys are pretty tolerant of everyones shit (hell, Heathen is still here). That is all and really it was just another one of my sad attempts at humor.

Comment

• Originally posted by nancylives! View Post

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by zombaddict View Post
                          Hasn't he always been calling the entire American portion of Bloody-Disgusting a bunch of cunts. Maybe it's just me....i know he likes to refer to me as either a dago spic or just a banana boat riding wet back.

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                            You should have a caption next to her lips that say "Oh Krueger!".

Comment

I'm just trying to make this game more interesting because all you fxxxxxx do is pick vanilla movies that you know are always going to get high votes.

I always get eliminated first round anyway so I couldn't care less. BRING IT ON!!
                              Same as another Forum that just finished it's own Draft a few weeks back, I got attacked for choosing all UG Films Then attacked for choosing a friend of mines list because it wasn't popular and apparently I voted for her only because we are friends People are just retarded

Anyway fuck 'em

Comment

All of those vanilla picks get a -2 from me! -3 if you pick the remakes (or in the case of Alien/The Thing, the pre-makes).
                                Punishing lists for vanilla picks in a genre specific draft is redundant. Yeah sure, they're obvious choices. But TCM, ANOES, 'Alien' and 'The Thing' are some of the very finest examples of horror and they should be judged on the quality of filmmaking alone. +3 each.

'Beyond The Darkness' is dam solid. +2
                                Last edited by Vlad The Impaler; 09-27-2012, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X