Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Horror Draft: Discussion Thread - Mr. Bungle wins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanilla list win cause they get the high scores.

You're not gonna win with a list of 4-5+ H/S's no matter how good you think they are.

And it's also got to be good vanilla, can't just pick movies 99% of people have prolly seen.
    I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• MOAAAR FIGHT PLEEZE ME LUVE INTARNET FIGHTZ!

You guys are too funny, lol.

Comment

• Anyone care to copy and paste my scores on this semi-final round finish?
        There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
        No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

• Congrats to UH for winning the last round, I am wonderfully surprised I made it this far AND super impressed some people subjected themselves to the canadian gold known as Rock N Roll Nightmare.

Also, I am quite schooled and really must go back and watch alot of movies as I thought I had seen alot of horror, but apparently not.

Thanks to Klown and Dead Breed for running this and everyone else who helped, this was fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by jennifuru View Post
            Congrats to UH for winning the last round, I am wonderfully surprised I made it this far AND super impressed some people subjected themselves to the canadian gold known as Rock N Roll Nightmare.

Also, I am quite schooled and really must go back and watch alot of movies as I thought I had seen alot of horror, but apparently not.
            I meant to make a note of this one! Canucklehead cock rock horror? Sounds a gas! Hopefully you positioned directions toward The Pit, too. Love that weirdo.
            There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
            No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
              ^ ^
              Laugh all you want you wanker, your demise is near.

Well, at least I can take comfort in the fact that I not just beat but well beat other very strong lists to get this far. I'm not talking about your list though, Santa, I just hosed away that piece of shit. What a walk in the park that was. If I'm going out at this stage then at least it's to yet again another strong list.

Congrats already, Bungle.

Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
              Well nobody cared when Vlad did the same to me. But when I do it, all of a sudden I get reported and get infractions and all of this other business. And then I'm accused of being a crybaby?.. Whatever.
              Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
              And then why didn't you do anything about Vlad? So it's ok when Vlad does it, but not me. Smells like bullshit.

You got what you deserved. You have blatantly been trolling the draft being a snobby cunt putting down people's tastes and being negative towards them for choosing to play the game in a different way by going for the win with not just popular picks but with films they love, rather than drafting recs. People should be allowed to participate in drafts the way they want to and not have to put up with your negative bullshit.

Funny, you didn't start crying when Black Coffee did the exact same thing when he voted for your list. He said "fuck you!" in a roundabout way but I just chose to be more direct.

I'll be getting the last laugh when you are soon banned you miserable cunt.
              Last edited by Vlad The Impaler; 12-05-2012, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBrownEyes View Post
                MOAAAR FIGHT PLEEZE ME LUVE INTARNET FIGHTZ!

You guys are too funny, lol.

You should be catching up on your movie watching right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                  You should be catching up on your movie watching right now.
                  Truth.
                  54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
                    Heathen and Mogwai were much better people than most of you. Sure, they may have slipped up a few times, but at least they for the most part had some kind of wit that made their posts entertaining to read.

I think all of these cunts constantly calling for other people's banning and accusing others of being trolls are the real trolls and should get banned. It's this kind of troll that infests most forum s that I have been to. They never tolerate anybody who has a different opinion. I say, get rid of them, and the world will be a much happier place. Let them all congregate in their own forum where they can circle jerk each other constantly, and see how they like it.
                    Irony aside, I think that's enough from you.

Comment

• So... how many people have been banned since this draft started?

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
                        So... how many people have been banned since this draft started?
                        There's always room for one more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renacimiento View Post
                          There's always room for one more.
                          Lol I'm here to stay. You're never getting rid of me

Comment

• Orlok had it coming.

Comment

• Damn first Heathen and now Orlok....

Comment

• Orlock banned. About time. What took you mods so long ?

Anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X