Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Horror Draft: Discussion Thread - Mr. Bungle wins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ReptilianPig View Post
    I'm not about to exhume posts, and well it's not even worth it. and yeah, we did correspond; I even went to a couple of your movie gatherings online for support.
    OK I remember you attending a few of them. My bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
      OK I remember you attending a few of them. My bad.
      There's probably more you have forgotten then.

So, why the hateful words? Because of a stinking draft?
      and I never bitched if someone took a title I had in store. It's something people usually state ie: "Aw man, I had that one next in line. Bummer."
      There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
      No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
        You were a pissy little bitch who got upset when his picks got stolen and posted pics of his "fake" suicide.

You weren't missed.
        fake suicide

Comment

BrainDead is missed. Dave G, depecheanix, Kamui X, Super Fry, Dent Foster, Doc... and if we could remove sections of mogwai's brain, he could be very cool.
          BrainDead is a funny fucker who just disappeared without a trace and I hope he's okay. DaveG is an internet friend of mine who did a great job designing my site's banner. I'm a fan of his writing as he is mine. For my money, he is the finest critic of horror and exploitation on the internet. I never had anything to do with those other users. I'm pretty sure Kamui X is the owner and creator of Infini-Tropolis, right?
          Last edited by Vlad The Impaler; 12-06-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
            fake suicide
            Why do you find humour in this?

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
              BrainDead is a funny fucker who just disappeared without a trace and I hope he's okay. DaveG is an internet friend of mine who did a great job designing my site's banner. I'm a fan of his writing as he is mine. For my money, he is the finest critic of horror and exploitation on the internet. I never had much to do with those other users. I'm pretty sure Kamui X is the owner and creator of Infini-Tropolis, right?
              You would be correct. I only keep in contact with Mark[BrainDead] out of who you only know from the list. He's doing fine and still an assload of hayride, of course.
              I respect all I mentioned because they either shared interests or helped broaden the scope of my movie-watching.

Kamui X is the brainchild behind infini-tropolis, yup.

Comment

• Deleted.
                Last edited by Vlad The Impaler; 12-06-2012, 12:20 AM.

Comment

I only keep in contact with Mark[BrainDead] out of who you only know from the list. He's doing fine and still an assload of hayride, of course.
                  That's good to hear.

I respect all I mentioned because they either shared interests or helped broaden the scope of my movie-watching.
                  DaveG is a living breathing thesaurus of film. He really knows his stuff.

EDIT: He has written the screenplay for Mike Bonomo's debut feature film 'Assassins'.

Comment

Why do you find humour in this?
                    Because it's fucking funny. That's why.

Comment

That's good to hear.

DaveG is a living breathing thesaurus of film. He really knows his stuff.

EDIT: He has written the screenplay for Mike Bonomo's debut feature film 'Assassins'.
                      Oh, Mike! Yeah I do keep up with his progess in the film industry. Great guy.

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
                      Because it's fucking funny. That's why.
                      Roger, tater tot. I had a period of suicidal thoughts that I did, yes, document in whateverland because I wouldn't let it out elsewhere. My on the verge of dying and being resuscitated during a former time in my life is pretty fucking hilarious. I don't ever ask for sympathy, but you should zip your mouth if you dunno the facts of the matter. That's all passed me now, so que sera sera. If you wanna bump heads, I'm fully prepared. Degradation seems to be now acceptable around here, so I'll be talking with you soon.

Comment

Oh, Mike! Yeah I do keep up with his progess in the film industry. Great guy.

Roger, tater tot. I had a period of suicidal thoughts that I did, yes, document in whateverland because I wouldn't let it out elsewhere. My on the verge of dying and being resuscitated during a former time in my life is pretty fucking hilarious. I don't ever ask for sympathy, but you should zip your mouth if you dunno the facts of the matter. That's all passed me now, so que sera sera. If you wanna bump heads, I'm fully prepared. Degradation seems to be now acceptable around here, so I'll be talking with you soon.
                        Not looking to bump heads, but the posting of slashed wrists is/was kind of attention seeking. I wasn't the only one laughing.

Hope you're ok now, though.

Comment

• Da hell just happened here again? Trollock banned?!

Originally posted by jennifuru View Post
                          Thanks to Klown and Dead Breed for running this and everyone else who helped, this was fun!
                          Absolutely. Thanks for the late Troll sweep, you did chose the perfect moment. By the way, you cleared all of the sudden my complete Ignore-list.

Originally posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post

Well, at least I can take comfort in the fact that I not just beat but well beat other very strong lists to get this far. I'm not talking about your list though, Santa, I just hosed away that piece of shit. What a walk in the park that was. If I'm going out at this stage then at least it's to yet again another strong list.

Blalablabla, the usual subterfuges of a list, creamed with Vladzilla goo. Eew.
                          Nonetheless, it was ok for me to lose against you. The side-effects of this Draft were more entertaining than my loss vs. you.

Still, you are a wanker. Now go fuck yourself.

Originally posted by Renacimiento View Post
                          There's always room for one more.
                          Yeah, the end is near, for all of us. Dec.,21th.

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

This Forum is Clean.

Aaaaand fixed.

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
                          With all of these trolls finally gone we can get back to some good film discussion in all of the threads, but I wouldn't be surprised if they all try a comeback.
                          Troof. It's a great relief and makes things easier from now on.

Originally posted by ReptilianPig View Post
                          BrainDead is missed. Dave G, depecheanix, Kamui X, Super Fry, Dent Foster, Doc... and if we could remove sections of mogwai's brain, he could be very cool.
                          I don't know who you are, but it seems that certain sections of Mogshits brain are active in yours as well. Though, could be a mistake.
                          "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                            Blalablabla, the usual subterfuges of a list, creamed with Vladzilla goo. Eew.
                            Oh dear, so much fail in this post. Gary Glitter would have a better comeback than you.

Comment

Oh dear, so much fail in this post. Gary Glitter would have a better comeback than you.

Wrong dude, read on:
                              Nonetheless, it was ok for me to lose against you.
                              What you say now, you brainwrecked cunt?
                              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                                Wrong dude, read on:

What you say now, you brainwrecked cunt?
                                Right dude, I was referring to that specific part of your post. As we both know that last statement in your post is complete and utter bollocks. Although, you would never admit it and anything you say in your defense is just denial as the fact is deep down inside butthurstitis is eating away at you.

Comment

Working...
                                X