Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Horror Draft: Discussion Thread - Mr. Bungle wins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
    Right dude, I was referring to that specific part of your post. As we both know that last statement in your post is complete and utter bollocks. Although, you would never admit it and anything you say in your defense is just denial as the fact is deep down inside butthurstitis is eating away at you.
    That was intense.

I hope that Bunghole will live up to his reputation and tear your sorry hole to a big fat Black one, in which you will disappear without a trace.
    Well, that sounds great actually.
    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
      I hope that Bunghole will live up to his reputation and tear your sorry hole to a big fat Black one, in which you will disappear without a trace. Well, that sounds great actually.

It just gets worse...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
        Exactly. That will be your face after your loss vs. The Great Bungholio. Looking forward to it.
        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Exactly. That will be your face after your loss vs. The Great Bungholio. Looking forward to it.
          You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now...

Comment

• You can facepalm me and Mr. T'ing me all you want, it's no use.
            But do you really think that you will make it to the final? C'mon, man!

In the end, they all get delusional...
            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

But do you really think that you will make it to the final? C'mon, man!

No I don't, you donkey cunt. Hence,...

Originally posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
              Congrats already, Bungle.
              Oh dear, you really walked into that one. This really does deserve a .

Comment

• Since we are winding down, I'm going to leave these matches up until tomorrow. Then the finals will be up over the weekend and close on Monday.

Kind of a shame that someone who has made it to the final four can't be bothered to vote in a single match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Klown View Post
                  Kind of a shame that someone who has made it to the final four can't be bothered to vote in a single match.
                  Yeah, Vlad is a cunt!

Comment

• Well, Orlok's limp dick attempt to get back at me has all been in vain. To add insult to injury his vote in my match is being deleted. I know it doesn't really matter as Bungle is going through to the final anyway (did you get that, Santa?) but Orlok just won't be helping him to.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                      Yeah, Vlad is a cunt!
                      I've voted in every match including the other semi-final. Wanker.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                        Yeah, Vlad is a cunt!
                        Sometimes he tries to be one, but in the end you always take the crown.

Originally posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
                        Oh dear, you really walked into that one. This really does deserve a .
                        Do I really need to remember every useless statement and shit post you make here on BD, you dickeating twat?
                        Cunt.
                        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Sometimes he tries to be one, but in the end you always take the crown.

Do I really need to remember every useless statement and shit post you make here on BD, you dickeating twat?
                          Cunt.
                          Well, if it helps you to stop making a complete cunt of yourself then yes you should. You silly wanker...

Last edited by Vlad The Impaler; 12-06-2012, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Apparently, the banning of Orlok has created a cunt power vacuum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                              Apparently, the banning of Orlok has created a cunt power vacuum.

Vladzilla should be renamed to Cuntzilla. Because Cunt Sangre or Santa Cunt doesn't sound that spectacular.
                              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Cunt Sangre or Santa Cunt doesn't sound that spectacular.
                                You're right they don't. However, you are a spectacular cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X