Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Horror Draft: Discussion Thread - Mr. Bungle wins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
    I thought I'd set the record straight. I have been planning to leave the forum since just before the start of the draft for a number of reasons. I've spoken to people on here about this beforehand. I would have left earlier but I couldn't resist participating in one last big draft. None of my reasons for leaving have anything to do with the draft. I enjoyed it it was a lot of fun. I wanted to see out the voting, as it was the right thing to do and congrats to the eventual winner. Bungle and CC had two of my favourite lists.

I just wanted to make one last post to say bye (not that you give a shit or anything ) as it has been a funny old two and a half years. . It's just become too distracting for me though and it's time to move on.

You all take good care of yourselves... except Sarsoor, as I hope you die horribly from aids.

Cheers.
    I'm calling bullshit on all of this.

Comment

• Yeah, I don't get why people do this.

They almost always end up coming back.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
        Yeah, I don't get why people do this.

They almost always end up coming back.
        If a forum becomes too distracting you need to get some professional help

Comment

• Damn there has been a lot of bitches in the draft this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
            If a forum becomes too distracting you need to get some professional help
            I don't think he needs any. He needs just a cooler approach to BD in general. But what do I know...
            Originally posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
            I thought I'd set the record straight. I have been planning to leave the forum since just before the start of the draft for a number of reasons. I've spoken to people on here about this beforehand. I would have left earlier but I couldn't resist participating in one last big draft. None of my reasons for leaving have anything to do with the draft. I enjoyed it it was a lot of fun. I wanted to see out the voting, as it was the right thing to do and congrats to the eventual winner. Bungle and CC had two of my favourite lists.

I just wanted to make one last post to say bye (not that you give a shit or anything ) as it has been a funny old two and a half years. . It's just become too distracting for me though and it's time to move on.

You all take good care of yourselves... except Sarsoor, as I hope you die horribly from aids.

Cheers.
            Can't believe what you are saying.
            I has become distracting? I guess for the majority here it is quite the contrary. Class A entertainment, especially during the Drafts.

Get your ass backon the forum. Personally, I don't want to see you go.
            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• It's looking like a tight finals. I'd vote, but I'm afraid I'd give Caustic the point and he'd run away with it.
              LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

Comment

• What is the prize is what I wanna know.
                "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                  What is the prize is what I wanna know.
                  Anal lovin' from Sarsoor.

Comment

• Originally posted by mR_BuNgLe View Post
                    It's looking like a tight finals. I'd vote, but I'm afraid I'd give Caustic the point and he'd run away with it.
                    Thanks, that's high praise, but I'd have to be leading in the votes before I could begin running away with it. You've got this one dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                      Anal lovin' from Sarsoor.
                      Thats a punishment if you dont like anal sex.
                      "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

• Caustic prepare your anus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                          The person that has a legitimate gripe in my opinion is Fates Designer. He had a list full of whales that used to go in the early rounds, but because people no longer watch the classics, he got too many "Haven't Seens."
                          Best post of BD history.

The first draft I've been kinda pissed I didn't make it well-into. My list is kick-ass, don't care how arrogant that sounds.

Seriously though, if you're going to be on a horror-focused website, and haven't seen CARNIVAL OF SOULS, FREAKS, PEEPING TOM, BLOOD AND BLACK LACE, or (to a slightly lesser extent) HOUR OF THE WOLF, well...it puts me at a loss for words.

I am VERY happy to see Bungle and Caustic in the final though. Well played!

Also, sorry I missed a round or two. Work + Exams + Moving into new house = Very stressed/angry/sore Jake.
                          2014 DRAFT

1. The Raid 2 [Evans, 2014]
                          2. Lost in Translation [Coppola, 2003]
                          3. Frances Ha [Baumbach, 2012]
                          4. Take Shelter [Nichols, 2011]
                          5. Under the Skin [Glazer, 2013]
                          6. The Grand Budapest Hotel [Anderson, 2014]
                          7. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World [Wright, 2010]
                          8. Lady Vengeance [Park, 2005]
                          9. Eastern Promises [Cronenberg, 2007]
                          10. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang [Black, 2005]

LASTFM - PHOTOGRAPHY - DVDAF - FACEBOOK

Comment

• Originally posted by Fates Designer View Post
                            Best post of BD history.

The first draft I've been kinda pissed I didn't make it well-into. My list is kick-ass, don't care how arrogant that sounds.

Seriously though, if you're going to be on a horror-focused website, and haven't seen CARNIVAL OF SOULS, FREAKS, PEEPING TOM, BLOOD AND BLACK LACE, or (to a slightly lesser extent) HOUR OF THE WOLF, well...it puts me at a loss for words.

Also, sorry I missed a round or two. Work + Exams + Moving into new house = Very stressed/angry/sore Jake.
                            I checked out Blood and Black Lace and loved it. It's one film that I've always wanted to see and you reminded of it so thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fates Designer View Post
                              Best post of BD history.

True. Could of done without Kill List though. That one hurt your list.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                                What is the prize is what I wanna know.
                                Don't you know, it is still anal sex with Emma Watson...

Originally posted by Fates Designer View Post
                                I DID check out Blood And Black Lace! Among "The Phantom Carriage", it is the best film I have discovered in the Draft.
                                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Working...
                                X