Men Behind the Sun(198-Tun Fei Mou

[YOUTUBE]blI1CLco4W4[/YOUTUBE]

Full Movie

[YOUTUBE]bqnftyYWW4E[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Ringu(199-Hideo Nakata
      Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

• (Okay, so I checked the list carefully, hope I don't post anything already picked)

Round 1: Stripperland (2011) - Sean Skelding

(^Obvious Zombieland ripoff, but lots of fun, might even be better for some)

Round 2: Daybreakers (2009) - Michael Spierig & Peter Spierig

Last edited by Willowfang; 11-17-2012, 01:58 PM.
        I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Round 3: Return to House on Haunted Hill (2007) - Víctor García

Round 4: Devil (2010) - John Erick Dowdle

I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Round 5: The Final (2010) - Joey Stewart

Round 6: The Ninth Gate (1999) - Roman Polanski

Comment

• Round 7: It! The Terror from Beyond Space (195 - Edward L. Cahn

Round 8: The Hidden (1987) - Jack Sholder

Comment

• Round 9: The Gorgon (1964) - Terence Fisher

Round 10: Shadow of the Vampire (2000) - E. Elias Merhige

Comment

• Round 11: Lost Boys: The Thirst (2010) - Dario Piana

Round 12: 30 Days of Night: Dark Days (2010) - Ben Ketai

Comment

• Round 13: Phantom of the Paradise (1974) - Brian De Palma

Round 14: Sleepy Hollow (1999) - Tim Burton

Comment

Working...
                    X