• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Renacimiento View Post
    You are amazing Puf!!!
    This is true.

Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
    Jolly good show. But Murders in the Rue Morgue is also available streaming - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm8...gue_shortfilms (only missing the beginning titles for some reason)
    I'll add it right now.

If anyone has a movie that's available streaming and wants me to add it to the list, just give me the link.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Silent Night Deadly Night was available earlier but I went back just now to watch and it has been taken down already.
      "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Thanks again for doing this, Puf (Mike). It doesn't matter that the picture quality of the uploads are usually a load of old pony. Don't listen to Mongwai. He's just a dumb scruffy Manc northern cunt . Because this is a great way for people to discover for the first time obscure and rare to find horror films that would usually be out of many people's hands. Not everybody has the money to blind buy or have the hard drive space to watch some truly hidden gems. When they learn about these movies from critics or other fans discusssing on a forum then this is a free and easy way for people to watch these films. If they like them enough and when they have the money or hard drive space then they can get better copies. I love 80's slashers and most of them can be found on Youtube.
        Last edited by Vlad The Impaler; 11-10-2012, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
          Silent Night Deadly Night was available earlier but I went back just now to watch and it has been taken down already.
          There's an Firefox plugin called DownloadHelper, which enables you to download almost every webiste-embedded movie. Install and try it. It works on youtube perfectly. Just google the plugin.
          So in order to put your to be watched movie in a queue, I would first download it to ensure that you have it permanently on your HDD. Fuck those wankers at youtube.
          "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Bastards. I added a new link to it. I also added The Super for Wonderlust.

Originally posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
            Thanks again for doing this, Puf (Mike). It doesn't matter that the picture quality of the uploads are usually a load of old pony. Don't listen to Mongwai. He's just a dumb scruffy Manc northern cunt . Because this is a great way for people to discover for the first time obscure and rare to find horror films that would usually be out of many people's hands. Not everybody has the money to blind buy or have the hard drive space to watch some truly hidden gems. When they learn about these movies from critics or other fans discusssing on a forum then this is a free and easy way for people to watch these films. If they like them enough and when they have the money or hard drive space then they can get better copies. I love 80's slashers and most of them can be found on Youtube.
            Welcome! There are a lot of hidden horror gems on Youtube. In fact, my next pick is currently only available on Youtube because the company that owned the rights to it went bankrupt.

Comment

That's odd because that film has been up on youtube for years.

Comment

They're onto us! They know about the draft and are trying to fuck us up! Down with those bastards at YouTube!

Comment

For anyone who hasn't seen it.

[YOUTUBE]B4CEobSvjbg[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
                    For anyone who hasn't seen it.

[YOUTUBE]B4CEobSvjbg[/YOUTUBE]
                    Lionsgate blocked it in my country.

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                      This....

Comment

Cunts !

Comment

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
                          Cunts !
                          I'll leave it up and just label it as "not available in the United States".

Orlok had a couple videos like that, so I can probably post links to those as well.

Comment

I'll leave it up and just label it as "not available in the United States".

Orlok had a couple videos like that, so I can probably post links to those as well.
                            Well if you're going to forgive your American bias, I have some links for those who are unfortunate enough not to live in the greatest in the country in the world:

The Lair of the White Worm (full movie) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk1-rUKlU2E

Silent Hill (full movie) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbAX1u8-LXI

The others can be easily found on [SPOILER]thepiratebay[/SPOILER].

Comment

The Collector link is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayy View Post
                                The Collector link is dead.
                                Okay I removed the link and replaced it with a new one.

Comment

Working...
                                X