No announcement yet.

2013 All Genre Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey santa, i noticed that last night it took you six and a half hours to make your pick. wtf, you sloth-esque tortoise. i expect your picks to be practically instantaneous, what with all the moaning you do.

but seriously, love the terminator. i vastly prefer it to terminator 2. and my favorite bond film? i mean, it can onlybe octopussy. so fabulous.

"hey, you don't mind if i use your dice, do you, bitch?"

If we suddenly fall should I scream out
    Or keep very quiet and cling to my mouth as I’m crying
    So frightened of dying
    Relax, yes, I’m trying
    But fear's got a hold on me

Comment

• Hey Frey I just finished the book version of The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and was blown away by it! I can't believe how powerful that book was....Did you read the novel or have you only seen the film?

I plan on checking the film out in the next day or two but highly doubt the movie will do the novele justice...

Comment

• Sunshine +3

Amazing science fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
          Hey Frey I just finished the book version of The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and was blown away by it! I can't believe how powerful that book was....Did you read the novel or have you only seen the film?

I plan on checking the film out in the next day or two but highly doubt the movie will do the novele justice...
          I haven't read the book but I loved the film. It's so good.

Comment

• I know this won't happen but, I wish we had more rounds. So many great films out there to choose from....

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
              I know this won't happen but, I wish we had more rounds. So many great films out there to choose from....
              Yeah, I think a lot of people are dead set against more picks, which I can definitely understand. We've kept a quick pace so far but if the draft gets really slow like previous ones then eventually people are just going to want it to end. I wouldn't mind if it went to 11, just because it would be cool to see my first backup pick in the draft. Of course, that might happen anyway if one of my picks gets taken.

I'm guessing it'll probably stay at 10.
              54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                Yeah, I think a lot of people are dead set against more picks, which I can definitely understand. We've kept a quick pace so far but if the draft gets really slow like previous ones then eventually people are just going to want it to end. I wouldn't mind if it went to 11, just because it would be cool to see my first backup pick in the draft. Of course, that might happen anyway if one of my picks gets taken.

I'm guessing it'll probably stay at 10.
                Oh, and I have no problem with that at all... just that there's so many great choices out there for so few picks.

Comment

• KLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWN!!!!!

Gettin' mighty close to my bed time......

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                    KLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWN!!!!!

Gettin' mighty close to my bed time......
                    You wanna pass your picks on over to either Puf or me, so when Klown makes his pick one of us can post yours?

Comment

You wanna pass your picks on over to either Puf or me, so when Klown makes his pick one of us can post yours?
                      Not particularly, no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                        Not particularly, no.
                        Okaaay....

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                          Not particularly, no.

Why speed up the game ?

Drafting is the best part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post

Why speed up the game ?

Because people have lives to lead, and don't want this draft to last until the second coming of Christ.

Comment

• Drafting might be the best part but let's not drag this thing on forever like the last one.
                              Last edited by The Geek; 03-20-2013, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                                Prove your love by drafting Crystal Skull, I double dog dare you....

Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                                Judge the films, not the director.
                                This, who the fuck cares what film someone drafts. Theme or no theme. Picking a film by the same guy is something cry baby pieces of shit would bitch about. If it's a good movie, and you like it. Pick the fucking thing.

People I tell ya'. They'd find away to complain if they could have whatever they wanted by thinking of it.

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                                But I'll be giving you honest scores regardless. I won't Orlok your ass.

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                                My theme is "movies that exist"
                                Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                                Not particularly, no.

Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                                This.
                                "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                                Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                                My little idiot..

Comment

Working...
                                X