Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 All Genre Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by oxley View Post


    This, who the fuck cares what film someone drafts. Theme or no theme. Picking a film by the same guy is something cry baby pieces of shit would bitch about. If it's a good movie, and you like it. Pick the fucking thing.

    People I tell ya'. They'd find away to complain if they could have whatever they wanted by thinking of it.


    Comment


    • Originally posted by oxley View Post




      This, who the fuck cares what film someone drafts. Theme or no theme. Picking a film by the same guy is something cry baby pieces of shit would bitch about. If it's a good movie, and you like it. Pick the fucking thing.

      People I tell ya'. They'd find away to complain if they could have whatever they wanted by thinking of it.
      You have picked movies. -3

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
        You have picked movies. -3


        Comment


        • Originally posted by Heretic View Post
          KLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWN!!!!!

          Gettin' mighty close to my bed time......
          My apologies. I've been fighting a sinus infection, and I finally dozed just before Slayer's picks.

          Comment


          • Heretic better wake the fuck up now, then! Otherwise let the salmonizing begin!

            <--- love that guy

            Comment


            • Comment


              • Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                Heretic better wake the fuck up now, then! Otherwise let the salmonizing begin!
                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                Scott Vogel from Terror

                Comment


                • The best part is that if Heretic misses his pick, he then still gets another 15 hours for his next pick. Most of you will probably have fucking aneurysms since the drafting speed is so important.

                  Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                    I haven't read the book but I loved the film. It's so good.
                    Ive never read the book and have only seen the movie twice. The first time I watched it I was sober and absolutely loved it and was all like I got to draft this and then after I drafte it I got fucked up with some friends and watched it and I kind of hate it now. Its like this one friend said, its only purpose is to try to make you cry. I never cried watching it. I think the first time I was just blinded by Emma Watson. If it would be abllowed and if anyone wants thi film in their selections Id be happy to trade it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SlayerX View Post
                      The best part is that if Heretic misses his pick, he then still gets another 15 hours for his next pick. Most of you will probably have fucking aneurysms since the drafting speed is so important.
                      He is a noob to this game, so he is basically excused from butt-raping penalties.

                      Still, it sucks.
                      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                      Scott Vogel from Terror

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SlayerX View Post
                        The best part is that if Heretic misses his pick, he then still gets another 15 hours for his next pick. Most of you will probably have fucking aneurysms since the drafting speed is so important.
                        So true.

                        I actually think it has been moving at pretty good pace. As we all know, drafting is the best part anyway. Why try to race through it? Not to say everyone should take the full 15 hours, just don't get to worked up if someone doesn't make a pick within an hour or two.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Klown View Post
                          So true.

                          I actually think it has been moving at pretty good pace. As we all know, drafting is the best part anyway. Why try to race through it? Not to say everyone should take the full 15 hours, just don't get to worked up if someone doesn't make a pick within an hour or two.
                          I think it's a process tho. First draft most will be very impatient, once you've been through a few and see how loong the whole thing takes, you get more comfortable with it.
                          Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
                          Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
                          Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
                          The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
                          Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
                          Nightcore Land Of Confusion
                          Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
                          Rend Collective My Lighthouse
                          Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
                          Garbage Special
                          Cardigans My Favorite Game
                          Living Colour Cult of Personality
                          Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
                          Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
                          Sasha D Russian Girls
                          Scatman John Scatman

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                            He is a noob to this game, so he is basically excused from butt-raping penalties.
                            Oh' am I now, Mr. 2011 join date. I was playing these games, when the time limit was 36 hours.

                            Kids these days.


                            Comment


                            • Picks are in.


                              Comment


                              • Fuuuuck, I wanted Hobo...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X