Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
    Thanks, man!

Yeah, it's a classic. I saw it for the first time a few months ago and was pretty much blown away.

Definitely one of the best films to come out of Hollywood's Golden Age.
    Top notch pick, for sure. One of the best screenplays ever. I had it on a very short list for myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by NRA4Ever View Post
      Top notch pick, for sure. One of the best screenplays ever. I had it on a very short list for myself.
      Thank you, sir!

Handjob party for Sunset Blvd, I love it!

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]Avq2tqqBKw4[/YOUTUBE]
        57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
          [YOUTUBE]Avq2tqqBKw4[/YOUTUBE]
          ^^^^^

<a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
          R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
            Why with the mean tags I made winnerwinnerchickendinner to unite us as a PEOPLE.
            y0 that be racist dawg! pl0x try bein mo nice to ppl in da future ok dawg??

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
              You should search my name in the tags and see what comes up. Some really racist homophobic stuff.
              That reminds me, I've already had to edit one post in this draft that had homophobic shit. The next person who posts something that's racist/homophobic gets an infraction. I mean it.

Seriously people, keep that shit out of the draft.
              57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                Okay, now these tags are starting to get ridiculous. Seriously man, what the hell...
                I had a tag but now it's gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                  You have picked movies. -3

Originally posted by SlayerX View Post
                  The best part is that if Heretic misses his pick, he then still gets another 15 hours for his next pick. Most of you will probably have fucking aneurysms since the drafting speed is so important.
                  Originally posted by Klown View Post
                  So true.

I actually think it has been moving at pretty good pace. As we all know, drafting is the best part anyway. Why try to race through it? Not to say everyone should take the full 15 hours, just don't get to worked up if someone doesn't make a pick within an hour or two.
                  Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                  Oh' am I now, Mr. 2011 join date. I was playing these games, when the time limit was 36 hours.

Kids these days.
                  Originally posted by SlayerX View Post
                  No chance. Its that we played with people who didnt complain about the drafting being slow. Now it seems like a normal occurance.

All so true.

I hate it when people complain. Voting is such a fucking pain. Drafting is by far the best. If you're angry and impatient, there is a thing called outside. I suggest you take a look at it, but actually walk out the door, instead of googling it.
                  A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Nice picks with District 9 and NOTLD! Surprise Night lasted this long.
                    A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• So many Iggy tags....

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                        I hate it when people complain. Voting is such a fucking pain. Drafting is by far the best. If you're angry and impatient, there is a thing called outside. I suggest you take a look at it, but actually walk out the door, instead of googling it.
                        Bingo!!!!!!
                        "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

• Im pooped and going to bed if wonderlust drafts in like the next 10 minutes Ill put my pick up. If not Ill put it up in the morning.
                          "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

• whose turn is it anyway? I drunk and cant domprehend much at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
                              whose turn is it anyway? I drunk and cant domprehend much at the moment.
                              You are. We've been waiting for hours, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                                Im pooped and going to bed if wonderlust drafts in like the next 10 minutes Ill put my pick up. If not Ill put it up in the morning.
                                Hold on, I'll text her.

Comment

Working...
                                X