No announcement yet.

2013 All Genre Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Frey is our official town drunk. Sporadically spouting off nonsense, and random insults to people he doesn't know. Exposing himself in publc. Trying to charm anything that resembles a female, in a way that only he understands. Then apologizing for everything when he sobers up, only to get smashed, and do it all over again the very next day.

Frey, I salute you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
      I think Frey is our official town drunk. Sporadically spouting off nonsense, and random insults to people he doesn't know. Exposing himself in publc. Trying to charm anything that resembles a female, in a way that only he understands. Then apologizing for everything when he sobers up, only to get smashed, and do it all over again the very next day.

Frey, I salute you.

Yes.
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
      My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
        I think Frey is our official town drunk. Sporadically spouting off nonsense, and random insults to people he doesn't know. Exposing himself in publc. Trying to charm anything that resembles a female, in a way that only he understands. Then apologizing for everything when he sobers up, only to get smashed, and do it all over again the very next day.

Frey, I salute you.

But weed and booze doesn't wreck havoc with your brain at all.

Comment

• I am flattered guys and yes I accept the honor bestowed on me. So sayeth the spider.

Comment

• Happiness is all kinds of messed up.

The scenes with the pedo and his son

Comment

• (puts down revolver)

the board is back up!

I haven't watched a draft pick in 2 days. I have a few ready for this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                I don't think that's humanly possible Puf...
                True.

Originally posted by oxley View Post

SO FUCKING TRUE!

I really enjoyed Spring Breakers, even though I kind of felt like a perv watching it. While I'm normally not a big fan of James Franco, this is definitely his best performance to date. I also thought the pink ski mask was a nice, iconic image. +3
                54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                  Happiness is all kinds of messed up.

The scenes with the pedo and his son
                  Oh yeah, so messed up. The scenes with Philip Seymour Hoffman are brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                    (puts down revolver)

the board is back up!

inorite?

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                    True.

I really enjoyed Spring Breakers, even though I kind of felt like a perv watching it. While I'm normally not a big fan of James Franco, this is definitely his best performance to date. I also thought the pink ski mask was a nice, iconic image. +3
                    Awesome to hear Puf I'm glad you liked it so much! I can't wait till more people get a chance to check it out, I think it will get a lot of fans...

Comment

• Other films I watched today:

The Night Porter +3
                      The Trial +3

Also, the new Evil Dead. All in all, a good day for movies.
                      54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                        Other films I watched today:

The Trial +3

Glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
                          you guys love me... and since you love me so much I will share with you a fat me.

[YOUTUBE]b81q14Kj5ag[/YOUTUBE]
                          Originally posted by Heretic View Post

Frey, I salute you.
                          Guys, I think Joshy is back.

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it, awesome movie!

Agreed... definitely Franco's best performance.

Comment

Other films I watched today:

The Night Porter +3
                              Not a movie on my list, but I just .... , except for deadly friend...

Comment

• Just watched Blood Simple.

Pretty good debut movie that has a lot of themes and settings that The Coens continue to use in of all their films.

Comment

Working...
                                X