2013 All Genre Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
    I must've missed that one as well, meh... it sucked too.

an I honestly don't care what people think of me or my vote. I kno not many people here like me and the truth is Im pretty much only here now because I haven't done anything to get banned yet.
    You crack us up Frey b-d's one and only but you're a decent dude at the end of the day! You just need to get your shit together and tone it down on jumping everyones ass because you didn't get your way.

Comment

So you were kissing ass then I take it?

Comment

an I honestly don't care what people think of me or my vote. I kno not many people here like me and the truth is Im pretty much only here now because I haven't done anything to get banned yet.
        I'm really not in the mood for this riff again. Every draft, I get the same attention seeking behavior from someone else asking to be banned.

You're going in Timeout for a week. I'm doing this in hopes that you'll gain some perspective on how you've been conducting yourself. Next Sunday morning, as in a week from tomorrow, you'll get out of timeout. If you open a new acct to plead your case, you're banned. I don't want you banned and I don't think you want to be banned. Take a week away from this place and unwind. I'm certain you won't take this in the proper attitude, but I'm trying to force you to go outside and take a breath of fresh air. Talk to you in a week.

Comment

• DRAFT DRAMA!!!

Comment

• Sweet! We get to play the game "Guess who Frey is?" for a whole week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
              Sweet! We get to play the game "Guess who Frey is?" for a whole week.
              It'll be easy. Just pick out the person that seems to have a fucked up key board.

Comment

• dafuq is going on up in here?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                  dafuq is going on up in here?
                  Frey. Need I say more?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                    dafrey is going on up in here?
                    ***Fixxxed***

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                      Also Frey, weren't you making a big deal about what a dick move it was to vote on a list that you havn't seen a single film to? Kinda hypocritical don't you think???
                      Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                      Did Frey get his e-heart broken again?
                      Yes you do. You're just fucked up right now. When you eventually sober up, you'll write a long, boring apology speech. Then you'll get wasted again, and the cycle will repeat itself. This is what you do.
                      Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                      It'll be easy. Just pick out the person that seems to have a fucked up key board.

Frey would have to be the most messed up individual ever to grace this board.

Hopefully he uses timeout to put the bong down and go get some fresh air.

Comment

So is it my understanding we have the first couple of BD? Congrats to Iggy and TDE. It looks like she found someone to leach off of afterall. Im happy for both of you.
                        And I am not happy that you did fuck up a precious vote in my match vs TDE.
                        The penalty box will hopefully cool you down!

Yes you do. You're just fucked up right now. When you eventually sober up, you'll write a long, boring apology speech. Then you'll get wasted again, and the cycle will repeat itself. This is what you do.
                        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• So who am I going against!>!>!>!>!>!?

Comment

• I'm curious about my match aswell...

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                              So who am I going against!>!>!>!>!>!?
                              Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
                              I'm curious about my match aswell...

Comment

• I hate you guys.