The smiley rendition of The Last Supper, minus eight apostles.
Ha! you should make one of the James Van Deer Beek crying for when someone wants to be a baby about something lol.
Razorghosts 2015 AGD
1. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) - James Gunn
2. Aliens (1986) - James Cameron
3. Starship Troopers (1997) - Paul Verhoeven
4. Blade Runner (1982) - Ridley Scott
5. Europa Report (2013) - Sebastian Cordero
6. Porky's (1982) - Bob Clark
7. Swingers (1996) - Doug Liman
8. The Running Man (1987) - Paul Michael Glaser
9. Weekend at Bernies (1989) - Ted Kotcheff
10. Tucker and Dale vs Evil (2010) - Eli Craig
the votings slowed, other matches are coming...it looks like you've got it in the bag, willowfang. if it holds, congrats
2015 all-genre draft
1. hero at large (1980)
2. mystery men (1999)
3. super (2010)
4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
5. batman returns (1992)
6, spider-man strikes back (197
7. the specials (2000)
8. darkman (1990)
9. supergirl (1984)
10. defendor (2009)
Vote her ass out then. I told her to be around and participate. I think she said something about going on vacation, but I could be wrong. It's been awhile.
You guys take this stuff pretty seriously. I had to go to Louisiana for a conference, not thikning people would miss my vote for a few days. If I had known that the very existence of this board, nay, the very existence of civilization was hinged upon my voting, I would have taken care of it. Sry.