The smiley rendition of The Last Supper, minus eight apostles.
Ha! you should make one of the James Van Deer Beek crying for when someone wants to be a baby about something lol.
Razorghosts 2015 Horror Draft
1. Videodrome 1983 David Croenenberg
2. Trick r Treat 2007 Michael Dougherty
3. Event Horizon 1997 Paul.W.S Anderson
4. Silent Night Deadly Night 1984 Charles E. Sellier Jr.
5. Evil Dead 2 1987 Sam Raimi
6. Burnt Offerings 1976 Dan Curtis
7. Night of the Creeps 1986 Fred Dekker
8. Demon Knight 1995 Ernest R. Dickenson
9. Slaughter High 1986 George Dugdale
10. 976 Evil 1989 Robert Englund
11. Creepshow 2 1987 Michael Gornick
12. Scarecrowes 1987 William Wesley
the votings slowed, other matches are coming...it looks like you've got it in the bag, willowfang. if it holds, congrats
2015 wes craven draft
1. wes craven's new nightmare (1994)
2. scream (1996)
3. the hills have eyes (1977)
4. the serpent and the rainbow (198eight)
5. scream 2 (1997)
6. the people under the stairs (1991)
7. deadly blessing (1981)
8. deadly friend (1986)
9. swamp thing (1982)
10. my soul to take (2010)
11. scre4m (2010)
12. cursed (2005)
Vote her ass out then. I told her to be around and participate. I think she said something about going on vacation, but I could be wrong. It's been awhile.
You guys take this stuff pretty seriously. I had to go to Louisiana for a conference, not thikning people would miss my vote for a few days. If I had known that the very existence of this board, nay, the very existence of civilization was hinged upon my voting, I would have taken care of it. Sry.