I never even entertained the prospect of winning. Snowballs have greater chances of surviving in hell.
Anyway, I have a different standard of winning... if only one person (whether it be a draft participant, or simply a voyeur of these proceedings) checks out at least one film from my list that they hadn't seen before, that's a 'win' in my eyes.
Congrats Iggy! triple crown if u win the next horror draft
Razorghosts 2015 AGD
1. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) - James Gunn
2. Aliens (1986) - James Cameron
3. Starship Troopers (1997) - Paul Verhoeven
4. Blade Runner (1982) - Ridley Scott
5. Europa Report (2013) - Sebastian Cordero
6. Porky's (1982) - Bob Clark
7. Swingers (1996) - Doug Liman
8. The Running Man (1987) - Paul Michael Glaser
9. Weekend at Bernies (1989) - Ted Kotcheff
10. Tucker and Dale vs Evil (2010) - Eli Craig