Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
    Heres an idea, look for one.
    I have and can't find one. Maybe someone else has one.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
      My pick is in suckas
      Great pick!!

Comment

• I really wonder why oxley didn't deconstruct me yet because of stealing his precious Eastwood picture.
        I guess the birdie steals all the attention. Fair enough.
        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• My pick is in. MY PICK IS IN! MY PICK IS IN!!!. Please everyone, I cant wait until the voting and need reassurance that I made a good choice. Talk about my pick since I told you that it was in.

waits...

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

• Great picks with American History X and Shawshank. Both have been favorites for years, especially American History X... That movie is one of the reasons I chose to study Anthropology in school. And Edward Norton gives a legendary performance. Its amazing how short he is in real life and how menacing they made him in that movie.

Twisted Nerve sounds really great, can't wait to find it and check it out.

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
            How can any reasonable man even find her attractive...
            You realize that different people are attracted to different things? Instead of acting like you're so superior to the rest of us how about stepping outside of your own shoes for once and seeing things a bit differently. And why is it always something against Americans?

Comment

• Chill down, dude. We are talking here about women, not movies.
              I am the one here who gets constantly shit disliking Lawrence. I don't need myself to justify for anything.
              And surely not in this thred.
              Last edited by Santa; 03-14-2013, 09:19 AM.
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                Chill down, dude. We are talking here about women, not movies.
                And is it hard to believe that different people are attracted to different elements of the opposite sex? I believe myself to be a reasonable man and I find Jennifer Lawrence quite attractive. You may not agree but that doesn't make me wrong, that's all I'm saying. Or maybe that's an American concept

Sure the same can go for movies, but I'm not going to equate women with movies..

And to stay on topic, I'm glad round 2 has been flying by. I didn't expect so many picks in yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                  And why is it always something against Americans?
                  Instead of always picturing this:

Picture this:

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

• Originally posted by SlayerX View Post
                    Instead of always picturing this:

Picture this:

Comment

• I find it humorous that people have strong opinions on the relative attractiveness between one actress and another, feeling content in labeling someone as a dog or disgusting.

If the webcams of everyone's laptops got turned on all at once, there'd be some repulsive motherfuckers on display.

Comment

• J Law is very attractive. Especially her with dark hair chilling on a patio getting tore up. Love it.

Nice pick with Heavy Metal. Thought it would go in later rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                          I find it humorous that people have strong opinions on the relative attractiveness between one actress and another, feeling content in labeling someone as a dog or disgusting.

If the webcams of everyone's laptops got turned on all at once, there'd be some repulsive motherfuckers on display.
                          I don't care that people hate the Lawrence! I hate that people won't watch SLP because it's purely a great flick!

But I digress, some people on B-D cannot watch a Romantic Comedy because it doesn't suit them.

Comment

• I still need to see SLP. Winter's Bone was fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jayy View Post
                              I still need to see SLP. Winter's Bone was fantastic.
                              If you are a fan of the genre, I guarantee you will like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                                I find it humorous that people have strong opinions on the relative attractiveness between one actress and another, feeling content in labeling someone as a dog or disgusting.

My face would at least bring some decency back to the boards.

Comment

Working...
                                X