- Drafting goes in order of placement 1-22, 22-1, 1-22 and so on. The members at 1 and 22 pick 2 films in a row.
- Picking will continue until all remaining members have compiled a list of 14 songs.
- There is 15 hours between picks.
- 1st miss is a warning. 2nd miss is a drop from the game and the member's picks are dead.
- If your 15 hours are up, and the next person hasn't made their pick, your turn is still missed. If you make your pick it will be deleted.
- A song can be picked only once. No exceptions.
- Any suspected cheating will get you kicked from the game and banned.
- IMPORTANT! If you are going to be absent for a period of time, PM your picks to Outpost #31 or any other member you trust. Be sure to leave backups with them. This keeps the game moving a decent pace.
- Remember to tick the box to disable smilies in text to avoid unwanted smilies.
- DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. If you make a mistake let us know.
- Live and Unreleased Tracks - First time we are allowing unreleased songs or live tracks not officially on a released product. You are allowed seven of these tracks on your list.
- If on the album it is one track without a pause then you can select it as a whole. Or if you want One of the track use the times such as "0:00 - 3:19" or if you want the second track "3:19 - 5:00"
- It's helpful to include a link to the song, by youtube or whatever means you wish, so people can listen to your song if they haven't already heard it.
- Use the following format to post your pick - Band Name - Song Name (Album Name)
Here is the draft order...
The Bear Jew