2014 BD Cult Draft: Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
    Society - Pretty sure I've seen this one as a kid but didn't recall much. Love the look of the film but that's a staple of Yuzna. Dragged a bit in the middle but loved the craziness toward the end. Fun little flick!

Sorority House Massacre II - I'm going to be Debbie Downer on this one Just can't even enjoy the cheese factor and that's surprising as I'm a slasher fan. It was worth a few laughs here and there but sorry I just didn't enjoy it all that much
    But the nighties and nudity!!!
    <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
    R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
      But the nighties and nudity!!!
      I forgot all about posting that luscious luscious nudity! Surprised I didn't masterbate to this one as a young lad The nudity was the only thing going for it sadly.

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
      Hey Outpost....want to trade a pick?
      Hey Iggy! I have Sonny Boy to watch but could squeeze in one of yours tonight. I've seen pretty much all of your list except The Last Dragon, Batman: MOTP, and Riki-Oh (Have seen it ages ago but could use a re-watch). Which would you suggest?
      Last edited by Outpost #31; 02-10-2014, 11:45 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

I forgot all about posting that luscious luscious nudity! Surprised I didn't masterbate to this one as a young lad The nudity was the only thing going for it sadly.

Hey Iggy! I have Sonny Boy to watch but could squeeze in one of yours tonight. I've seen pretty much all of your list except The Last Dragon, Batman: MOTP, and Riki-Oh (Have seen it ages ago but could use a re-watch). Which would you suggest?
        Can't go wrong with any of those three films...enjoy! I'll watch Brain Donors.

Edit: I'd say check out Batman: MOTP.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
          Can't go wrong with any of those three films...enjoy! I'll watch Brain Donors.

Edit: I'd say check out Batman: MOTP.
          Oh shit I haven't seen your last two picks as well (was looking at my incomplete listing in notepad). Would one of those be better as they are your recs?
          sigpic

Comment

Oh shit I haven't seen your last two picks as well (was looking at my incomplete listing in notepad). Would one of those be better as they are your recs?
            King Of The Kickboxers!

Also if you can, maybe tomorrow you can also catch No Retreat No Surrender. I plan on making sure I've seen all your picks by voting time bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
              King Of The Kickboxers!

Also if you can, maybe tomorrow you can also catch No Retreat No Surrender. I plan on making sure I've seen all your picks by voting time bro.
              Sounds good!

I'll watch King of the Kickboxers tonight and should have time to squeeze No Retreat No Surrender tomorrow!
              sigpic

Comment

Sounds good!

I'll watch King of the Kickboxers tonight and should have time to squeeze No Retreat No Surrender tomorrow!
                Great! I only need to watch three more of your picks, and i'll have watched all of yours. I'll get them done over the next two days for sure.

Comment

• One Dark Night +3

Comment

Go watch Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, now!

Comment

• Alright I was all draft movie'd out... I'm jumping back in and plan on watching a good 20 movies before voting starts.

Looks like some of you guys check out some of my picks, hope you enjoyed them!

Comment

• Recently I watched:

Riot on 42nd St.....+2
                        The Night Digger....+2
                        SLC Punk!....+3
                        Killer Nerd....+2
                        Highwaymen....+3
                        Pep Squad....+2
                        57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                          Alright I was all draft movie'd out... I'm jumping back in and plan on watching a good 20 movies before voting starts.

Looks like some of you guys check out some of my picks, hope you enjoyed them!
                          Want to trade a pick or two Rev?

Comment

• Sure, I'll check out the last two on your list!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                              Sure, I'll check out the last two on your list!
                              Cool, i'll check out The Twelve Chairs and Devil's Pass.

Comment

• Pathology...+3

Loved it, especially the twist at the end with [SPOILER]Jake getting an "autopsy" performed on him while he's still alive.[/SPOILER]
                                57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Working...
                                X