The Rules of Engagement
- Drafting goes in order of placement 1-34, 34-1, 1-34 and so on. The members at 1 and 34 pick 2 films in a row.
- Picking will continue until all remaining members have compiled a list of 10 films.
- There is 15 hours between picks.
- 1st miss is a warning. 2nd miss is a drop from the game and the member's picks are dead.
- If your 15 hours are up, and the next person hasn't made their pick, your turn is still missed. If you make your pick it will be deleted.
- A film can be picked only once. No exceptions.
- Any suspected cheating will get you kicked from the game and banned.
- IMPORTANT! If you are going to be absent for a period of time, PM your picks to Me or any other member you trust. Be sure to leave backups with them. This keeps the game moving a decent pace.
- Use the following format to post your pick - Title (year) - Director
- Remember to tick the box to disable smilies in text to avoid unwanted smilies.
- If someone is acting like a douche-bag, such as intentionally taking every bit of their allotted 15 hours merely to slow down the game or even if they are merely ruining the game for others, that person will be kicked out. If the offense is minor, that member will be known by their douche-bag salmon.
- Drafter's Choice Recommendations will be highlighted in Yellow.
The draft order:
- Outpost #31
- H.P. Pufncraft
- The Revelator
- The Geek
- Fates Designer
- Deadly Fiend
- The Bear Jew
- R. Flagg
- Caustic Coffee
Drafting will begin Friday, January 10th @ 12:00 PM.
Foxy Brown (1974-Jack Hill)
School of the Holy Beast (1974-Noribumi Suzuki)
Anguish (1987-Bigas Luna)
I Sell the Dead (2008-Glenn McQuaid)
Love Object (2003-Robert Parigi)