2014 All Genre Draft: Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 All Genre Draft: Discussion Thread

The time has come for the annual B-D All Genre Draft!

Signups are now open until March 28, 2014. Please send me a PM if you’d like to participate. If I don’t get a PM from you, you’re not in the game.

The Rules:

1. You must be a member for longer than six months
    2. You must have at least 500 posts
    3. You’re not a cheater or a troll

Drafting:

A Draft Thread will be posted with the draft order when the time comes. The first person will draft a movie and the next person has a 15 hour window to submit their draft pick. People will continue to draft according to the order, until we get to the last drafter who will submit the last pick of the first round and the first pick of the second round. So if we have 32 participants it will go 1-32 and then 32-1, whereas the first drafter will eventually put two picks in as well. Drafting will continue for 10 rounds. If you have a question, just post in the discussion thread and someone will help. If you will not be around during your turn, please PM a draft pick and an alternate to another member you trust.

When you submit a pick, please use this format.

Movie (Year) – Director

If someone is acting like a douche-bag, such as intentionally taking every bit of their allotted 15 hours merely to slow down the game or even if they are merely ruining the game for others, that person will be kicked out. If the offense is minor, that member will be known by their douche-bag salmon.

Voting:

Members will be paired off in matches where everyone else will vote for each individual movie in each list. The easiest way to accomplish this is to score each list and copy and paste that score for each match, so the scores don't differ. Winners will move on and face each other until a champion is crowned.

Remember guys and gals, it’s only a game. Just pick what you like and have fun.

Drafting Begins Monday, March 31 @ 12:00 pm.
    Last edited by H.P. Pufncraft; 03-24-2014, 10:01 AM.
    54 Hookers and Counting....

You know Im in.

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

All in!

"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

I'm in as well.

Comment

Ahem..

Checking in!

Comment

I'm in it woo hoo.

Comment

I'm in it to win or, or completely lose in the the first round again like my match between Iggy from the drafts awhile ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Cinematic View Post
                I'm in it to win or, or completely lose in the the first round again like my match between Iggy from the drafts awhile ago.

Wait....what was your former name???

Comment

In!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                    Wait....what was your former name???
                    SeanBrown

I got tired of my boring username and ended up changing it a little bit ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Cinematic View Post
                      SeanBrown

I got tired of my boring username and ended up changing it a little bit ago.
                      Your profile pic should've given it away. You've used it for quite a while now.

Comment

fuck yeah!

If we suddenly fall should I scream out
                        Or keep very quiet and cling to my mouth as I’m crying
                        So frightened of dying
                        Relax, yes, I’m trying
                        But fear's got a hold on me

Comment

Hoping for some more solid recs.

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

You know you've made the big game at BD when you're a draft banner.

Fucking hell. That's so funny.

I dunno yet. I miiiiight join.
                            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                            My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post

You know you've made the big game at BD when you're a draft banner.
                              If BD Members were The Looney Tunes, you'd be Bugs Bunny....because everybody knows Bugs Bunny is a cunt.

Originally posted by oxley View Post
                              Fucking hell. That's so funny.

I dunno yet. I miiiiight join.
                              Doooooo it.
                              54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Working...
                              X