Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Corman COLLECTION

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000SK5ZFC/...49580_pe_ar_t8

Who else here loves Roger Corman? He's my all time favorite B-movie director. I just came across this Corman collection on Amazon. It's a deal and a half if you ask me. Considering that "Bloody Mama" has never been released before on DVD....I believe. Anyway, here's what you get (Only $22.49!!!):

- Bloody Mama
    - A Bucket of Blood
    - Gas-s-s
    - The Trip
    - Premature Burial
    - X: The Man With X-Ray Eyes
    - The Young Racers
    - The Wild Angels

Originally posted by FatMike View Post

Who else here loves Roger Corman? He's my all time favorite B-movie director. I just came across this Corman collection on Amazon. It's a deal and a half if you ask me. Considering that "Bloody Mama" has never been released before on DVD....I believe. Anyway, here's what you get (Only $22.49!!!):

- Bloody Mama
    - A Bucket of Blood
    - Gas-s-s
    - The Trip
    - Premature Burial
    - The Young Racers
    - The Wild Angels
    That's pretty cool.

A good sampling of stuff there.

All good movies (except Gass which I haven't seen to vouch for).

THE WILD ANGELS!

Comment

All good movies (except Gass which I haven't seen to vouch for).
      Its a cool movie..

Pity Bucket of blood is on it as it appears on so many other multi film packs.
      Arkham Drive-In - The Home of Lovecraftian Film Trailers

Comment

Originally posted by Ferox13 View Post
        Its a cool movie..

Pity Bucket of blood is on it as it appears on so many other multi film packs.
        Chances it'll be a far better transfer as it won't be a public domain one. I ordered this a few weeks back! Can't wait for it to arrive!

Comment

Sounds pretty cool, but what about Piranha? Anyone know if they're planning on re-releasing it too?

Comment

Originally posted by hando88c View Post
            Sounds pretty cool, but what about Piranha? Anyone know if they're planning on re-releasing it too?
            ?

Joe Dante directed Piranha, not Roger Corman.

I love Corman's Poe adaptations, but other than those, I've seen far too few.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc View Post
              ?

Joe Dante directed Piranha, not Roger Corman.

I love Corman's Poe adaptations, but other than those, I've seen far too
              few.

My bad, You're right, Corman just produced it!

Comment

I have it, but I haven't gotten around to watching any of the films yet. Been on a cheese kick lately, but I've been watching the recent Midnite Movie releases to fill that void over these. Will be fixing that soon

Comment

Originally posted by Kamui_X View Post
                  I have it, but I haven't gotten around to watching any of the films yet. Been on a cheese kick lately, but I've been watching the recent Midnite Movie releases to fill that void over these. Will be fixing that soon
                  Midnight Movie dvds rule, I need to get the Mephisto Waltz one with Skull Mountain as a doulble feature!

Comment

Originally posted by FatMike View Post

- Bloody Mama
                    - A Bucket of Blood
                    - Gas-s-s
                    - The Trip
                    - Premature Burial
                    - The Young Racers
                    - The Wild Angels
                    All that would need is a special edition of The Terror to be flawless.
                    Last edited by CJ_01976; 10-19-2007, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Corman rocks, I also got this a few weeks back at the Amazon sale, still waiting for it though.
                      Infini-Tropolis.com

Comment

Originally posted by depecheanix View Post
                        Chances it'll be a far better transfer as it won't be a public domain one. I ordered this a few weeks back! Can't wait for it to arrive!
                        Public Domain versions really suck! That's the only version of Death Rides A Horse that I can find.

Comment

I see on DeepDiscount that these are dual sided discs, with two films on each disc, doesn't that decrease the quality on the discs? How is the quality, really?
                          My DVD List:
                          http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?id=methor
                          PM for a trade!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
                            Public Domain versions really suck! That's the only version of Death Rides A Horse that I can find.
                            There's a Region 2 DVD of it released by MGM... which I just so happen to own.

Comment

Originally posted by Methor View Post
                              I see on DeepDiscount that these are dual sided discs, with two films on each disc, doesn't that decrease the quality on the discs? How is the quality, really?
                              No, each side is a full DVD-5, so they're just fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X