This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
    Same here! I also need some other titles like Subspecies on BD, Gingerdeadman 2&3, etc.
    Love Subspecies, I wonder how the blu transfer is. Gingerdead Man 3 is totally worth picking up. My favorite of the trilogy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
      Love Subspecies, I wonder how the blu transfer is. Gingerdead Man 3 is totally worth picking up. My favorite of the trilogy.
      Reviews I've read of Subspecies said it looks like ass haha.

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
        Reviews I've read of Subspecies said it looks like ass haha.
        Do you really watch it because it looks good?

Thanks for the heads up on Full Moon.
        My Movie Review Blog
        The Movie Log

Recently Reviewed:
        The Night Porter
        Black Dynamite
        Dark Shadows
        Underworld: Awakening
        The Cabin in the Woods

"and you can shove that part about how you lost the ability to hunt for food when you learned how to talk!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Darko View Post
          Do you really watch it because it looks good?

Thanks for the heads up on Full Moon.
          It definitely helps me decide if I want to buy something if the reviews say it looks like shit. If the blu looks like shit he might want to stick with a dvd, or not at all. Plus, he mentioned wondering how it looked and I told him what I had read on it, so it was worth mentioning to him. Let's use our head.

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• Criterion has a 24 hour valentines day sale on right now!! %0% off all blurays!

Dear Criterion newsletter subscribers,

Happy Valentineís Day! Weíre having a holiday sale at Criterion.com, and we wanted you to know that itís about to begin. Starting today at noon EST, all in-stock Blu-rays and DVDs will be 50% off the suggested retail price (SRP) at Criterion.com for twenty-four hours. Just enter the promotional code SWAK on your shopping cart page to apply the discount.

If youíre looking for ways to explore titles in the collection, check out a selection of great film noirs, samurai movies, and collectorís sets. And since itís Oscar season, look at our array of Academy Award winners, from Hamlet to Howards End to The Last Emperor.

The code expires at noon tomorrow, so donít delay!

With love and affection,
            The Criterion Collection

Comment

• Amazon.com is having a big sale on the Roger Corman Cult Classic DVDs from Shout! Factory right now.

Comment

• Casablanca 70th Anniversary Blu set for $24.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/Cas...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Best Buy also has it...One day only sale!

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Nightmare On Elm Street Blu-ray Collection is down to $29.99 on Bestbuy.com

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• For Peeps In The UK

If you live near a fopp store they are selling all the Arrow and Shameless screen entertainment releases for £5 each

Comment

• CAV Super Sale!
                      http://www.deepdiscount.com/cav-super-deal/

Comment

• Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                        So excited. Then they tried to triple my shipping for being in Canada.
                        My Movie Review Blog
                        The Movie Log

Recently Reviewed:
                        The Night Porter
                        Black Dynamite
                        Dark Shadows
                        Underworld: Awakening
                        The Cabin in the Woods

"and you can shove that part about how you lost the ability to hunt for food when you learned how to talk!"

Comment

• Criterion site is having a flash sale for the next 24 hours .. 50% off everything !!!!

I picked up M, Solaris, Gimme Shelter on Blu and The Seventh Seal on dvd all for under $100 haha

Comment

• Amazon and Best Buy have a nice selection of Criterion titles for 50% off.

I ordered Repo Man late last night for $19.99.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• gohastings.com is currently having a buy three used titles get 30% off deal. June 9th - June 12th.

The code is FUTUREWIGHT. Just got 6 DVD's for about 15 bucks total.

Comment

• Today only, $99.99 reg $299.99...

Bond 50: The Complete 23 Film Collection with Skyfall [Blu-ray] (2013)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Letterbox'd - Horror Etc - The Hysteria Continues - Film Junk - GGTMC

Comment

Working...
                                X