Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was saw 5 worth watching because alot of people said it suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ash Williams View Post
      Got Hellboy on Ebay for $16
      Best Buy usually has it on sale for like $14. You got jacked!

ITS A FIDAY THE 13TH MOVIE! WHATS TO REVIEW? YOU KNOW WHATS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN! IF YOU LIKED IT BEFORE YOU WILL NOW, IF YOU DIDNT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO RENT A MY LITTLE PONY MOVIE AND CRY IN A CORNER!
      +26 Trader

Wii: 6359-1123-8521-2187 | MK: 0130-2350-0007

Comment

• Originally posted by matthew View Post
        was saw 5 worth watching because alot of people said it suck.
        Not enough gore, in my opinion, and it was pretty much a giant set-up for the sixth film. If you're following the series religiously like me, I say go for it.

It is hip to be square.

Comment

• Originally posted by Good Natured Junkie View Post
          Not enough gore, in my opinion, and it was pretty much a giant set-up for the sixth film. If you're following the series religiously like me, I say go for it.
          out of the 5 movies that came out what saw was your favorite. mine was saw 1 and 2.

Comment

• The Bourne Trilogy

Comment

• pineapple express

Comment

• Originally posted by Horrorholic View Post
                Best Buy usually has it on sale for like $14. You got jacked!
                Went there yesterday...$24.99 and WalMart has it for $18.69 or something. So, I am rather pleased Also, the copy I got was new, not used.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....uct&id=1367951

But, I did get Ironman, Transformers, and 3:10 to Yuma for $34.98
                My Movies
                +21 BRONZE TRADER

Comment

• Hey, have you guys ever suspected that Amazon sent you something that wasn't new?? I'm not talking about Marketplace, but actually ordering from Amazon. I got the last half of my shipment in from the buy-two-get-one Blu-Ray sale, and check this out:

I noticed that the wrapping didn't look right, but I've seen it before and didn't think too much of it. I was also perplexed that, as you can see in the upper right-hand corner, it appears that a sticker has been ripped off. I didn't actually feel whether it was on the outside or not...I thought maybe Amazon had bought a bunch of things from a place going out of business and ripped off the stickers. Not unheard of.

Then, I rip the wrapping off a bit, and realize that the sticker that has been ripped off is UNDER the wrapping and right on the case itself!! What the hell?! I've NEVER had anything like this happen in the 8+ years I've been using Amazon. I'm definitely letting them know, and hopefully they'll replace it. I've never had a problem with their customer service, so I don't think it'll be an issue, but figured I'd pass this story along to you guys for kicks.

Comment

• Latest are The Dark Night, Kung-Fu Panda & Pineapple Express. Best Buy has Weeds season 1 & 2 on BR for $12.99ea, so they'll be next!
                    My DVD's
                    { Platinum Trader +142}

Comment

• Wow, I just stuck in Assault on Precinct 13 to check out the A/V quality, and I almost shit my pants. The video is a revelation...it looks like the film was made in the past couple years, not 33 years ago. And Carpenter's soundtrack in DTS surround sound made me weep man-tears. It sounds fucking incredible. If ever you needed some convincing on the benefit of Blu-Ray, here it is.

Comment

• Bought 2001: A Space Odyssey for my wife who loves the movie. I used to think it was a giant borefest although visually it was brilliant when I was 18. Watched it again 10 years later, and was completely enthralled. A definite masterpiece from Kubrick.

I have an angel on my shoulder, but a devil in my head.

Comment

• Got Pans Labyrinth
                          My Movies
                          +21 BRONZE TRADER

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamui_X View Post
                            Wow, I just stuck in Assault on Precinct 13 to check out the A/V quality, and I almost shit my pants. The video is a revelation...it looks like the film was made in the past couple years, not 33 years ago. And Carpenter's soundtrack in DTS surround sound made me weep man-tears. It sounds fucking incredible. If ever you needed some convincing on the benefit of Blu-Ray, here it is.
                            Sweet, Will have to be my next BR. How did you get it so early?

Just bought Robocop. Sealed, new, and shipped for $13 on Ebay.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitBreast View Post
                              Sweet, Will have to be my next BR. How did you get it so early?
                              It's been out for awhile now: http://www.amazon.com/Assault-Precin...3074261&sr=1-1

Just bought Robocop. Sealed, new, and shipped for $13 on Ebay.
                              You should check in here before you make a purchase:

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...ad.php?t=41359

DVDs

Recent Flicks
                              Jurassic World - 7/10
                              Speed - 8.5/10
                              John Wick - 9.5/10
                              The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
                              Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by HighlyTENSE View Post
                                Bought 2001: A Space Odyssey for my wife who loves the movie. I used to think it was a giant borefest although visually it was brilliant when I was 18. Watched it again 10 years later, and was completely enthralled. A definite masterpiece from Kubrick.
                                One of the best BR transfers out there...

Comment

Working...
                                X