Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by sarsoor View Post
    Simon Pegg at his best!
    That shit arrived quickly. Shipped in Toronto yesterday morning, arrived here in Florida this afternoon. And it was standard shipping, too.

    Comment




    • Comment




      • Comment




        • Comment


          • Big Trouble in Little China and The Evil Dead II
            1. John Wick (2014)
            2. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
            3. Escape from New York (1981)
            4. I Saw the Devil (2010)
            5. Gone with the Pope (2010)
            6. Vigilante (1983)
            7. The 36th Chamber of Shaolin ( 1978 )
            8. Over the Edge (1979)
            9. Inherent Vice (2014)
            10. Freddy Got Fingered (2001)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by brain dead View Post
              Very nice. It's one of the better releases of a newer film they've done in a while. The picture on part 1 is stunning. And of course the films are great.

              Comment


              • M 1931

                Comment




                • Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                    Very nice. It's one of the better releases of a newer film they've done in a while. The picture on part 1 is stunning. And of course the films are great.
                    Can't wait to check it out. Haven't seen it yet. been holding off until the blu was a price I'd blind buy it for.

                    Got these today, 2/$20 at best buy.


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by xage1 View Post




                      Awesome buys. I especially want the Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, History Of Violence, and Law Abiding citizen steelbooks myself. BUt all are great pick ups.

                      Comment


                      • Comment


                        • Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                          Nice.

                          Mine still hasn't shipped - gonna have to re-order it from somewhere else...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bizarre_eye View Post
                            Nice.

                            Mine still hasn't shipped - gonna have to re-order it from somewhere else...
                            That sucks! Where did you order it from?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                              That sucks! Where did you order it from?
                              PlayUSA - I've had it on pre-order for over a month too, and now it's simply listed on my order as 'Awaiting Stock'. The fuckers didn't even send an e-mail to notify me.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bizarre_eye View Post
                                PlayUSA - I've had it on pre-order for over a month too, and now it's simply listed on my order as 'Awaiting Stock'. The fuckers didn't even send an e-mail to notify me.
                                That's really shoddy customer service. I can't say I have ever used that site.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X