Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sarsoor View Post
    They get more creative every day. That is awesome!
    It's certainly a thing of beauty!

Originally posted by brain dead View Post
    Was gonna do that too, but I'd never wear the shirt so the extra cost wasn't worth it to me.
    I'm a sucker for added extras like that...

Comment

• Originally posted by bizarre_eye View Post
      I'm a sucker for added extras like that...
      If I still lived in the UK I'm sure I'd have gone for that one, but the blu-ray by itself is over $30 shipped from amazon, and although getting it directly from Eureka with the shirt is only about $10 extra I have a lot of stuff on order from now to the end of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by brain dead View Post
        If I still lived in the UK I'm sure I'd have gone for that one, but the blu-ray by itself is over $30 shipped from amazon, and although getting it directly from Eureka with the shirt is only about $10 extra I have a lot of stuff on order from now to the end of the year.
        Yeah, there's a lot of great stuff being released in the next couple of months; probably the most exciting months (for me) this year, for new releases.

Comment

• LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

Comment

• Comment

• Goonies never say die!

Comment

• won toy story 3 off of ebay

Comment

• had a good week, Avatar special Edition, Then walked into a radio give away which gave me a free American Beauty and Peacemaker Blu's..//////guess they tried to give them away for seven hours and nobody owned a Blu Ray player..

Comment

• the packaging looks amazing btw. love it

Comment

• This came with my 50 inch hi-def 3d blu-ray tv and blu ray 3d dvd player i bought today

And yes..yes its awesome.

How is the Night of The Hunter Blu-Ray I really want that one?

Comment

• Originally posted by acp35 View Post

This came with my 50 inch hi-def 3d blu-ray tv and blu ray 3d dvd player i bought today

And yes..yes its awesome.
                        beautiful!!!!

How is it???? The whole 3D home theater system I mean

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                          beautiful!!!!

How is it???? The whole 3D home theater system I mean
                          I saw it in the store and thought it looked pretty good. Then I got it set up at home and was totally blown away. There are so many movies in my collection I want to rewatch on this new system.(it upconverts normal dvds to 3d with some great depth)

I look forward to watching suspiria on the new tv system. If you can do it. It is really really worth it. Not just for the 3D which is incredible but the HD is absolutely amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by acp35 View Post
                            I saw it in the store and thought it looked pretty good. Then I got it set up at home and was totally blown away. There are so many movies in my collection I want to rewatch on this new system.(it upconverts normal dvds to 3d with some great depth)

I look forward to watching suspiria on the new tv system. If you can do it. It is really really worth it. Not just for the 3D which is incredible but the HD is absolutely amazing.
                            well someday I won't be 20 years old, in college, and 98% broke

and that will be the day I go crazy on a home theater system

Comment

• Comment

• Daybreakers and A Christmas Carol (2009)
                                Movie Ratings:
                                Tourist Trap - 5.5/10
                                Tucker & Dale vs. Evil - 7/10
                                Lethal Weapon - 8/10
                                The Vanishing '88 - 8.5/10
                                The Masque of the Red Death - 6.5/10

Comment

Working...
                                X