Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some fantastic pick-ups there, Santa!

Comment

• Originally posted by bizarre_eye View Post
      Some fantastic pick-ups there, Santa!
      I know.
      Pandoras Box was a hint of yours. Surely won't be disappointing.
      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post

I really, really, really, really want this one! Too bad it's R1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
          I really, really, really, really want this one! Too bad it's R1.
          Just buy a Zone A player from the US. I got mine after purchase within three days, all expenses paid including tax and customs fee. They aren't that expensive anymore, even good ones. I can provide you with the address of that online store later...
          "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
            B&N haul...

Plus two other:

Now, I am nearly broke.
            GREAT haul dude!

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• (severely underrated IMO)

$20 total.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Pre-ordered...

Comment

• Went and put money in the bank today so I could get the Universal Classic's collection.

They are all around the $200 mark now.

I'm so, so fucking angry.
                      A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                        Went and put money in the bank today so I could get the Universal Classic's collection.

They are all around the $200 mark now.

I'm so, so fucking angry.
                        It's $80 at JB.

Comment

• Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
                          It's $80 at JB.
                          $92 last time I checked. And JB has the crappy normal one. PLus, the closest JB is near an hour from me, and I have no licence thanks to my need to burn rubber.

I found one for $94 I think. I ordered it, it looks like the dodgiest site I've ever seen though.

Damn impulse buying..
                          A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• FFFUUCK

I just got an email from them saying my order of A Little Bit Of Wisdom (Complete series) was successful.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!??!!?!?!?!

I want to fucking gut some cunt. I emailed them, shit shit better get sorted to fuck out.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                              $92 last time I checked. And JB has the crappy normal one. PLus, the closest JB is near an hour from me, and I have no licence thanks to my need to burn rubber.
                              All this for a Coffin?

It's cool and all, but not worth what you're going to end up paying for it. The regular set still comes with the booklet and poster art cards.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                                All this for a Coffin?

It's cool and all, but not worth what you're going to end up paying for it. The regular set still comes with the booklet and poster art cards.
                                Buuuuut I hate the regular one's packaging. And I mean hate.

But, I guess it's karma for being a stubborn douche if I just got ripped off. Cunts still haven't emailed me back. I hope their children get raped.

Comment

Working...
                                X