Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
    Buuuuut I hate the regular one's packaging. And I mean hate.

But, I guess it's karma for being a stubborn douche if I just got ripped off. Cunts still haven't emailed me back. I hope their children get raped.
    You're talking about the UK release, right?

If you order the coffin set you're getting that^ shoved in there. The packaging is the same, it's just stuffed in a coffin.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
      You're talking about the UK release, right?

If you order the coffin set you're getting that^ shoved in there. The packaging is the same, it's just stuffed in a coffin.
      Buuuuut theee Cooooooofffffiiiinnn!

Looking back though I'm regretting this. I wish I hadn't been so lazy and set up Internet banking so I could see if I've been charged. I swear to fucking God. Argh. I'm so pissed off. I want to bash in a babies face or something.
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
      My little idiot..

Comment

• Forgot to mention, I picked up John Carpenters The Thing for $10. I wasn't even going to pick it up as the only Blu I've seen is of that terrible remake/prequel. So glad I ended up giving it a look!!!
        "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
        My little idiot..

Comment

• Hi James, I am not entirely sure how you managed to order the Ltd Edition of the Universal Horror collection as it is no longer available. I have now removed the erroneous order for A little bit of wisdom and confirm that your credit/debit card has not been charged. Unfortunately we are unable to supply the item you wanted due to it being deleted. Kind Regards Craig Wilson
          I just got that.

Thank absolute fuck. But why was it listed as available.

Still fuck these useless fuck tards.

OK now I'm going to go order the normal version... From JBHIFI.... Any of you cunts say anything and I swear to God I will slit your throat.

My little idiot..

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
              I just got that.

Thank absolute fuck. But why was it listed as available.

Still fuck these useless fuck tards.

OK now I'm going to go order the normal version... From JBHIFI.... Any of you cunts say anything and I swear to God I will slit your throat.
              Somebody is on their period.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                Somebody is on their period.
                I'm always like it. I'm an angry cunt.

My little idiot..

Comment

• Comment

• Ordered this:

Comment

• Comment

• Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                        sigpic
                        If you could see inside my head - you'd run
                        http://never-ready.dvdaf.com/owned
                        Sig by rayzorsharp

Comment

• *Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• Comment

• "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                                Saw this in theater the other day. Great pick up.
                                My Movie Review Blog
                                The Movie Log

Recently Reviewed:
                                The Night Porter
                                Black Dynamite
                                Dark Shadows
                                Underworld: Awakening
                                The Cabin in the Woods

"and you can shove that part about how you lost the ability to hunt for food when you learned how to talk!"

Comment

Working...
                                X