Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by Cebonation04; 11-18-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Hoping my Universal Horror Classic's gets here tomorrow.

I've waited soooo long. I'm about to explode.
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Darko View Post
        Saw this in theater the other day. Great pick up.
        You saw the restored version?
        Originally posted by oxley View Post
        Hoping my Universal Horror Classic's gets here tomorrow.

I've waited soooo long. I'm about to explode.
        In case of doing so.: please place a webcam in front of your desk, so wen can witness the impact.
        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
          In case of doing so.: please place a webcam in front of your desk, so wen can witness the impact.
          I'll be sure to put a LINK in the NSFW thread.
          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
            I'll be sure to put a LINK in the NSFW thread.
            I am sure it will put this here to shame:

Before you ask where it is from: Mutant Girl Squad. I guess I still need the Blu-ray of it...
            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

I am sure it will put this here to shame:

Before you ask where it is from: Mutant Girl Squad. I guess I still need the Blu-ray of it...
              Mutant Girl Squad is awesome!

Comment

• After these and Black Friday coming up I am broke as shit

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                  After these and Black Friday coming up I am broke as shit

This is cool. How much did you pay for this?
                  Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• $20 at Best Buy this week.

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                      $20 at Best Buy this week.
                      A steal. I 've tracked it down at Amazon as well. Well, I just bought it there.
                      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

A steal. I 've tracked it down at Amazon as well. Well, I just bought it there.
                        Nice. They're matching quite a few good deals Best Buy is having this week.

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• FINALLY! Got a copy of the Universal Classic Monster BluRay set.

The rightful order of the Universe can now be restored.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                            FINALLY! Got a copy of the Universal Classic Monster BluRay set.

The rightful order of the Universe can now be restored.
                            Thank god the wait is over!
                            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Comment

• The problem is I get so pumped that movies are cheap that I spend twice as much as I normally would. Ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X