Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
      My little idiot..

Comment

• Letterbox'd - Horror Etc - The Hysteria Continues - Film Junk - GGTMC

Comment

• Originally posted by mR_BuNgLe View Post
          Me as well. Great set.
          My Movie Review Blog
          The Movie Log

Recently Reviewed:
          The Night Porter
          Black Dynamite
          Dark Shadows
          Underworld: Awakening
          The Cabin in the Woods

"and you can shove that part about how you lost the ability to hunt for food when you learned how to talk!"

Comment

• Bought a real nice Blu-Ray player with Xmas money and just ordered my first Blu-Rays (couple of horrors I've never seen before);

Demons 1 & 2 Steelbook
            Night of the Creeps

also got Drive-In Massacre and Brain Damage on DVD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
              Bought a real nice Blu-Ray player with Xmas money and just ordered my first Blu-Rays (couple of horrors I've never seen before);

Demons 1 & 2 Steelbook
              Night of the Creeps
              Great to hear. Night of the Creeps is a favourite of mine. I actually intend to pick up both of those sometime this week with my xmas cash.
              My Movie Review Blog
              The Movie Log

Recently Reviewed:
              The Night Porter
              Black Dynamite
              Dark Shadows
              The Cabin in the Woods

"and you can shove that part about how you lost the ability to hunt for food when you learned how to talk!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Darko View Post
                Great to hear. Night of the Creeps is a favourite of mine. I actually intend to pick up both of those sometime this week with my xmas cash.
                Cool, Night of the Creeps I've been wanting to watch for years but had trouble getting in the U.K and heard issues about alternate endings etc. I assume The Blu-Ray directors cut is the best edition? Really looking forward to it.

Comment

Cool, Night of the Creeps I've been wanting to watch for years but had trouble getting in the U.K and heard issues about alternate endings etc. I assume The Blu-Ray directors cut is the best edition? Really looking forward to it.
                  Yah, I'm pretty sure I watched the blu dir-cut but I think the endings are pretty similar and nothing drastic.

I have equal trouble getting Arrow video as well as Shameless Screen Ent. here in Canada. Amazon helps but its not cheap. Might do a big xmas order. Can't decide between Criterion or Arrow.
                  My Movie Review Blog
                  The Movie Log

Recently Reviewed:
                  The Night Porter
                  Black Dynamite
                  Dark Shadows
                  The Cabin in the Woods

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Darko View Post

I have equal trouble getting Arrow video as well as Shameless Screen Ent. here in Canada. Amazon helps but its not cheap. Might do a big xmas order. Can't decide between Criterion or Arrow.
                    I love Arrow, they always deliver. Their releases are always limited so if you don't buy early they get expensive, I can imagine it being annoying with postage for you.

Think I'll snap up a few Arrow releases while they are cheap like Street Trash and Surf Nazis. Also per-ordered Dead End Drive-in from them, another flick I've never been able to see.

Comment

I love Arrow, they always deliver. Their releases are always limited so if you don't buy early they get expensive, I can imagine it being annoying with postage for you.

Think I'll snap up a few Arrow releases while they are cheap like Street Trash and Surf Nazis. Also per-ordered Dead End Drive-in from them, another flick I've never been able to see.
                      Amazon.uk had a nice 10 pack going on today, almost picked it up, not yet decided.
                      My Movie Review Blog
                      The Movie Log

Recently Reviewed:
                      The Night Porter
                      Black Dynamite
                      Dark Shadows
                      The Cabin in the Woods

Comment

• X-Mas movies

Comment

• Comment

• Got it for my dad for christmas, and the day before it arrived, he went to best buy, and bought it 'cause it was only $5. So I'm keeping it. Love the movie.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                                Where the hell did you get these? Are they Digibooks?

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Working...
                                X