Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Upgrade and save at best buy

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Half way through it, absolutely amazing!!!!!! Fucking loving it. An early 21st Present. And as was this:

And I also got (not a part of gifts):

"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
          Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
          My little idiot..

Comment

• Nice pick ups Oxley.

Gotta get my hand on some Metallica blu-ray. Nothing beats seeing them live though

Have you seen them live ever? I saw them live twice, once in 2004 and once in 2009.

Comment

• Infini-Tropolis

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                Nice pick ups Oxley.

Gotta get my hand on some Metallica blu-ray. Nothing beats seeing them live though

Have you seen them live ever? I saw them live twice, once in 2004 and once in 2009.
                Dude, it is utterly amazing in Blu Ray, normally live concerts on DVD are hard to hear clearly. I know people who don't know the songs, often don'g pick up everything their saying. With this though, it's alsmost like you're in a room by yourself listening to them. Just magic.

Sadly no, they've only been here once since I was old enough to go on my own and that was my final year of school, wasn't working so I couldn't go. This year though I've spent $1,200 on tickets. Im not sure if they'll be back much more, as it's been 3 years since their last visit. So I thought I'd make the most of it, me and a mate are following them around for a bit. Ahahaha. So pumped.
                "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                My little idiot..

Comment

• Best Buy upgrade & save round 2... $10.xx out the door after trade ins and reward zone certificates

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                    Dude, it is utterly amazing in Blu Ray, normally live concerts on DVD are hard to hear clearly. I know people who don't know the songs, often don'g pick up everything their saying. With this though, it's alsmost like you're in a room by yourself listening to them. Just magic.

Sadly no, they've only been here once since I was old enough to go on my own and that was my final year of school, wasn't working so I couldn't go. This year though I've spent $1,200 on tickets. Im not sure if they'll be back much more, as it's been 3 years since their last visit. So I thought I'd make the most of it, me and a mate are following them around for a bit. Ahahaha. So pumped.
                    I hope you get the chance to see them man, it will be a great experience!

Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                    Best Buy upgrade & save round 2... $10.xx out the door after trade ins and reward zone certificates

Picked these up used for less than $5 a piece

Comment

• Can't Hardly Wait (10 Year Reunion Edition)
                      10 Things I Hate About You (10th Anniversary Edition)

Amazon Deal of the Day
                      The Tim Burton Collection (Pee Wee's Big Adventure/Beetlejuice/Batman/Batman Returns/Mars Attacks!/Corpse Bride/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kevinb View Post
                            Can't Hardly Wait (10 Year Reunion Edition)
                            I can't even classify Can't Hardly Wait as a guilty pleasure anymore, it's just one of my favorites now. I fucking love that movie.

Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
                            I love that they're combining the lesser slashers and horrors in general. I'll definitely be picking this up, after it's been out a few weeks and come down in price.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                                I love that they're combining the lesser slashers and horrors in general. I'll definitely be picking this up, after it's been out a few weeks and come down in price.
                                I picked it up at Wal-Mart for $5.

Comment

Working...
                                X