Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Upgrade and save at best buy

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Half way through it, absolutely amazing!!!!!! Fucking loving it. An early 21st Present. And as was this:

And I also got (not a part of gifts):

"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• Nice pick ups Oxley.

Gotta get my hand on some Metallica blu-ray. Nothing beats seeing them live though

Have you seen them live ever? I saw them live twice, once in 2004 and once in 2009.

Comment

• Infini-Tropolis

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                Nice pick ups Oxley.

Gotta get my hand on some Metallica blu-ray. Nothing beats seeing them live though

Have you seen them live ever? I saw them live twice, once in 2004 and once in 2009.
                Dude, it is utterly amazing in Blu Ray, normally live concerts on DVD are hard to hear clearly. I know people who don't know the songs, often don'g pick up everything their saying. With this though, it's alsmost like you're in a room by yourself listening to them. Just magic.

Sadly no, they've only been here once since I was old enough to go on my own and that was my final year of school, wasn't working so I couldn't go. This year though I've spent $1,200 on tickets. Im not sure if they'll be back much more, as it's been 3 years since their last visit. So I thought I'd make the most of it, me and a mate are following them around for a bit. Ahahaha. So pumped.
                "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• Best Buy upgrade & save round 2... $10.xx out the door after trade ins and reward zone certificates

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                    Dude, it is utterly amazing in Blu Ray, normally live concerts on DVD are hard to hear clearly. I know people who don't know the songs, often don'g pick up everything their saying. With this though, it's alsmost like you're in a room by yourself listening to them. Just magic.

Sadly no, they've only been here once since I was old enough to go on my own and that was my final year of school, wasn't working so I couldn't go. This year though I've spent $1,200 on tickets. Im not sure if they'll be back much more, as it's been 3 years since their last visit. So I thought I'd make the most of it, me and a mate are following them around for a bit. Ahahaha. So pumped.
                    I hope you get the chance to see them man, it will be a great experience!

Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                    Best Buy upgrade & save round 2... $10.xx out the door after trade ins and reward zone certificates

Picked these up used for less than $5 a piece

Comment

• Can't Hardly Wait (10 Year Reunion Edition)
                      10 Things I Hate About You (10th Anniversary Edition)

Amazon Deal of the Day
                      The Tim Burton Collection (Pee Wee's Big Adventure/Beetlejuice/Batman/Batman Returns/Mars Attacks!/Corpse Bride/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kevinb View Post
                            Can't Hardly Wait (10 Year Reunion Edition)
                            I can't even classify Can't Hardly Wait as a guilty pleasure anymore, it's just one of my favorites now. I fucking love that movie.

Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
                            I love that they're combining the lesser slashers and horrors in general. I'll definitely be picking this up, after it's been out a few weeks and come down in price.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                                I love that they're combining the lesser slashers and horrors in general. I'll definitely be picking this up, after it's been out a few weeks and come down in price.
                                I picked it up at Wal-Mart for $5.

Comment

Working...
                                X