Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post

pre-ordered

$18.99 on Amazon!
    Can't wait for my pre-order to arrive too!

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
      Me wants!
      It's unfortunately locked to B only.
      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post

Haven't heard of those films before but they look awesome. Gonna have to order it.

EDIT: Yup just ordered it. I spend too much money on damn films!
        Last edited by Midnight-Kroovy; 02-13-2013, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
          Haven't heard of those films before but they look awesome. Gonna have to order it.

You won't regret it. Terror Vision and The Video Dead are absolute cult-classics! The ultimate in cheese fests.

Comment

They're great! Both are a complete blast

TerrorVision is especially awesome.

Comment

• Monsters Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                You won't regret it. Terror Vision and The Video Dead are absolute cult-classics! The ultimate in cheese fests.
                Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                They're great! Both are a complete blast

TerrorVision is especially awesome.
                Thanks guys that makes me feel better lol. Look forward to them.

Today I received these 2 in the post;

Its a glassbox limited edition Cut and Run and since I haven't seen Cannibal Holocaust before I figured I better pick that up too. I heard its a good valentines day movie lol.

Comment

Thanks guys that makes me feel better lol. Look forward to them.

Today I received these 2 in the post;

Its a glassbox limited edition Cut and Run and since I haven't seen Cannibal Holocaust before I figured I better pick that up too. I heard its a good valentines day movie lol.
                  You havn't seen Cannibal Holocaust yet? Man, you better prepare yourself for an intense movie watching experience. Cannibal Holocaust is pretty nasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                    You havn't seen Cannibal Holocaust yet? Man, you better prepare yourself for an intense movie watching experience. Cannibal Holocaust is pretty nasty.
                    I was put off watching it for a long time and in recent years I just never got round to watching it. This is a good release though and got it at a fair price. Now its time I come face to face with it...

Comment

Too bad that this edition doesn't contain the orginal, untouched cut with all the real animal kills in it. The label "Director's Edit" version is pretty misleading. I hope there will be someday a real and unedited cut of it.
                      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                        Too bad that this edition doesn't contain the orginal, untouched cut with all the real animal kills in it. The label "Director's Edit" version is pretty misleading. I hope there will be someday a real and unedited cut of it.
                        Eh the "Director's Cut" label isn't really misleading since it is Deodato's preferred cut now. He has stated that he's grown to hate the animal killings. While it isn't uncut, it is in fact the Director's Cut. I'll stick with the uncut version though.

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

This contains both the directors edit and original long version (although cut by 14 secs). I've been off put by the animal violence for a long time so 14 seconds censorship doesn't bother me much.

I will watch the original cut rather than directors cut though to form my own opinion on the matter.

Comment

• Terror Train ( I finally got this damn thing..... )

Comment

• Preordered from Twilight Time:

Bought:

Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Preordered from Twilight Time:

I hate you! This sold out within like minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X