Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
    I hate you! This sold out within like minutes.
    Indeed?! It took me half an hour to order it, because of adding another Blu-ray (As Good...) to the basket before checkout.

I still want the Fright Night Blu-ray from them. For now and then it only pops up for the most ridiculous prices on Ebay. Damn fuckers.
    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• ^^^^It's ironic you say that Santa cause look at what i recieved in the mail today!

My sister knows just how much i'm into horror and is always on the lookout for films for my collection. She came across these two beauties at a garage sale for $30 bucks total!!!

They're both brand new and sealed! Apparantly the previous owner had no clue as to how much they're currently going for and was just happy to sell them off. I'm speechless right now, cause i thought it'd be a long time before i had these in my collection.
      Last edited by Iggy; 02-16-2013, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
        ^^^^It's ironic you say that Santa cause look at what i recieved in the mail today!

My sister knows just how much i'm into horror and is always on the lookout for films for my collection. She came across these two beauties at a garage sale for $30 bucks total!!!

They're both brand new and sealed! Apparantly the previous owner had no clue as to how much they're currently going for and was just happy to sell them off. I'm speechless right now, cause i thought it'd be a long time before i had these in my collection.
        Lucky!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
            Eh the "Director's Cut" label isn't really misleading since it is Deodato's preferred cut now. He has stated that he's grown to hate the animal killings. While it isn't uncut, it is in fact the Director's Cut. I'll stick with the uncut version though.
            Yeah that's the only version I will watch

Comment

^^^^It's ironic you say that Santa cause look at what i recieved in the mail today!

Since when did part 2 have a BD?

Comment

• Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                Since when did part 2 have a BD?
                Its a bootleg that people have been spending upwards of $75 for on ebay. And if you wonder how they're getting away with it, many people are listing auctions for the original Fright Night on DVD for a lot of money and including a BD-r of part 2 for "free"

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

Its a bootleg that people have been spending upwards of $75 for on ebay. And if you wonder how they're getting away with it, many people are listing auctions for the original Fright Night on DVD for a lot of money and including a BD-r of part 2 for "free"
                  The copy i have seems pretty legit to me.
                  Last edited by Iggy; 02-17-2013, 01:48 AM.

Comment

"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

You bastard.

I hope Fright Night 2 gets properly distributed in the future maybe a double pack with the original. Its stupid that the Fright Night films should be so rare.

Comment

The copy i have seems pretty legit to me.
                        They probably did a nice job on it. It hasn't been officially released on Blu anywhere in the world.

Gold Trader +91

Comment

They probably did a nice job on it. It hasn't been officially released on Blu anywhere in the world.
                          Oh well, i still can't complain since i basically got them for free.

Comment

Oh well, i still can't complain since i basically got them for free.
                            Oh without a doubt. You got an insane deal on Fright Night alone!

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• So happy my BBY put out The Master earlier!

Comment

Working...
                                X