Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• myers, is your goal to buy every single movie released...good or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by black coffee View Post
      myers, is your goal to buy every single movie released...good or not?
      I guarantee we'll see him on an episode of the show "Hoarders" one day.

I really don't see the point in owning that many copies of the Twilight movies.

Well unless you're going for a "lamest movie collector in the word" thing.

Comment

• OK first of all I buy what I want. Not too concerned on what you guys think. Second of all it isn't a movie it is a bunch of musical performances from bands on the Twilight soundtracks. Third, fuck off Jon, I really don't care what you think.

Comment

• "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• *Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• A Serbian Film

I am a bit annoyed that Deep Discount advertised it as the uncut version and it is just the unrated version but I will deal with it for now.

Comment

• 30 Amazon-bucks, pretty neat deal.

"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                  30 Amazon-bucks, pretty neat deal.

I must admit that when I saw you were the last to post on this thread I was expecting to see some sort of wise ass comment about how dumb Serbian film is and how lame I am for buying it. Thanks for crushing my expectations and coming to terms with how awesome this movie really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
                    I must admit that when I saw you were the last to post on this thread I was expecting to see some sort of wise ass comment about how dumb Serbian film is and how lame I am for buying it. Thanks for crushing my expectations and coming to terms with how awesome this movie really is.
                    Admittedly, I had my thoughts, but I kept it to myself. I don't criticize the things people are buying here, only strange views on movies and shit.
                    You were only a fool to pick up a cut version of the film, that's pretty much it.
                    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                      Admittedly, I had my thoughts, but I kept it to myself. I don't criticize the things people are buying here, only strange views on movies and shit.
                      You were only a fool to pick up a cut version of the film, that's pretty much it.
                      Are you telling me you have never accidentally picked up the wrong version of a film naively?

Comment

• In times like these chances are pretty slim that I grab an unwanted item. And if yes, then surely not naively.
                        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Pearl Harbor
                          Poseidon
                          The Day After Tomorrow

Comment

• Blind buy for $9
                            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                            My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post

Blind buy for $9
                              I grew up watching that movie. It's awesome.

Comment

• *Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

Working...
                                X