Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought about picking that up, but decided against it. They'll no doubt bring out a box set of all 3. So I'm just going to wait for that.
    A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
      I thought about picking that up, but decided against it. They'll no doubt bring out a box set of all 3. So I'm just going to wait for that.
      I didn't like it that much when I first saw it but I loved Desolation Of Smaug so that put me in the mood to rewatch it. I had a gift card with $50 on it so I picked this up at JB.

Comment

• I'm such a sellout when it comes to Jackson's middle earth movies. I bought An Unexpected Journey when it came out and again when the extended edition came out. I'll do the same with Desolation of Smaug, and when an epic box set comes out I'll get that too.

Comment

• Insidious: Chapter 2

Comment

• Night of the Demons. Saw it in the theater when it came out! Have not watched the new cut though. Maybe tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by LOVABLE ROUGE View Post
              Night of the Demons. Saw it in the theater when it came out! Have not watched the new cut though. Maybe tonight!
              It's AWESOME, and that new transfer is just...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                I'm such a sellout when it comes to Jackson's middle earth movies. I bought An Unexpected Journey when it came out and again when the extended edition came out. I'll do the same with Desolation of Smaug, and when an epic box set comes out I'll get that too.

Same here and I give a rats ass who else brags and bitches about those double or triple dips. Zero orc fucks given.
                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Comment

• Crystal Lake Memories: Complete History Of Friday The 13th

Comment

• Originally posted by Godzilla View Post
                      So...have you watched it yet? How much better does it look than the first blu ray?

Comment

• Comment

• A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Comment

• Latest pre-orders:

Comment

• A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X