Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a 15% off code for Shout Factory/Scream Factory (why do they have 2 names?) so if anyone wants it, PM me.

Comment

• Captain Harlock Space Pirate
      - The Truth Is Out There -

Comment

• I'm not crazy about the cover but it was only $5.00 I had to jump on that. But I've seen that there is a sweet downloadable cover...just wish I had a printer

This was $5.00 too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
          I've never heard of this movie before, but after reading about it...it definitely sounds worth a watch for sure. I'll try and check this out soon.
          Just seen the trailer. Definitely looks worth checking out.

Comment

• “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• I got this at a flea market for $4.00, brand new still in the wrapper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timvp View Post

Buyer beware... the sound goes out for the last 10 minutes or so of the first film. The picture quality of part 2 is not in HD, its a grainy mess basically. Even the DVD released way back has far better quality in that department. So yeah, overall this was a fucked up release. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
                  Buyer beware... the sound goes out for the last 10 minutes or so of the first film. The picture quality of part 2 is not in HD, its a grainy mess basically. Even the DVD released way back has far better quality in that department. So yeah, overall this was a fucked up release. Good luck.
                  The fuck kind of shit is that?!

Knew I should have got Romeo + Juliet instead..
                  Last edited by Timvp; 04-09-2014, 01:53 PM.
                  “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• Gremlins Blu Ray Steelbook

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                      Gremlins Blu Ray Steelbook

Great pickup. Joe Dante is the best! Are you getting The 'Burbs blu ray when it comes out? Regular or Steelbook?

I like the Steelbook but the artwork on the regular one is so much better

Regular: http://images4.static-bluray.com/mov...372_medium.jpg
                      Steelbook: http://images3.static-bluray.com/mov...469_medium.jpg
                      Last edited by Doctor RoXo; 04-09-2014, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
                        Great pickup. Joe Dante is the best! Are you getting The 'Burbs blu ray when it comes out? Regular or Steelbook?

I like the Steelbook but the artwork on the regular one is so much better

Regular: http://images4.static-bluray.com/mov...372_medium.jpg
                        Steelbook: http://images3.static-bluray.com/mov...469_medium.jpg
                        Not a huge fan of The 'Burbs. I have it on dvd, so that's enough for me.

The only thing that irked me about this Gremlins Blu Ray steelbook, is that the movie logo is nowhere to be seen on the disc.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                          Not a huge fan of The 'Burbs. I have it on dvd, so that's enough for me.

Comment

• First image is the slip cover.
                            A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Also from Splat..

A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug

Comment

Working...
                                X