Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it for €20. Not bad for a box set over here.
    2014 Horror Draft:

Psycho (1960) - Alfred Hitchcock
    Bride of Frankenstein (1932) - James Whale
    I Saw the Devil (2010) - Kim Jee-woon
    Body Bags (1993) - John Carpenter
    Beyond the Black Rainbow (2010) - Panos Cosmatos
    Halloween II (1981) - Rick Rosenthal
    Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (1992) - David Lynch
    The Descent (2005) - Neil Marshall
    Cemetary Man (1994) - Michele Soavi
    Cabin Fever (2002) - Eli Roth

Comment

• Originally posted by I am a HORROR movie!!! View Post

Got it for 20. Not bad for a box set over here.
      This series needs a "good" boxed set very badly. With Halloween coming out with its uber awesome set later and Friday the 13th already having one. ANOES is in dire need of one. This set is what....4/5 discs. That's just not good for 7 movies.

I'd like to see at least a 10 disc set come out. 1 disc for each film. 2 with tons of special features. And the last disc for Never Sleep Again documentary. New Line needs to get on that shit asap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
        This series needs a "good" boxed set very badly. With Halloween coming out with its uber awesome set later and Friday the 13th already having one. ANOES is in dire need of one. This set is what....4/5 discs. That's just not good for 7 movies.

I'd like to see at least a 10 disc set come out. 1 disc for each film. 2 with tons of special features. And the last disc for Never Sleep Again documentary. New Line needs to get on that shit asap.
        I agree.

Jason has a great blu set and with the upcoming mega Halloween box set I can't see why New Line can't spend the money and give Freddy the blu ray treatment he deserves. They could throw in so many special features and uncut versions of all the films.

I just picked up

Comment

• Holy shit almost forgot about this coming out next week!

Ordered it from diabolik (had it cheaper there than anywhere else), should arrive next Tuesday.

Edit: never mind, they shipped it already!
          Last edited by The Revelator; 06-24-2014, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
            Holy shit almost forgot about this coming out next week!

Ordered it from diabolik (had it cheaper there than anywhere else), should arrive next Tuesday.

Is this limited in any way. By that I mean is it a "limited run"
            Only 3,000 copies for example...

Comment

I'm not really sure

Usually bluray.com will list them that way if they are and this one doesn't say it's limited. So I'm saying no but perhaps more research will be necessary (does Grindhouse Releasing usually limit their releases?).

There are a TON of features on this thing. I'm very excited. Also it comes in a cool Criterion Collection-like case.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Cannib...Blu-ray/30646/

Comment

• my fucking copy of Enemy is crazy scratched right out of package

This has never happened to me. It had to have been destroyed somewhere along the line.... I didn't even think blu-rays could get messed up. It wasn't loose in the package either :\

Comment

• Originally posted by I am a HORROR movie!!! View Post

Got it for 20. Not bad for a box set over here.

Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post

Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                  I agree.

Jason has a great blu set and with the upcoming mega Halloween box set I can't see why New Line can't spend the money and give Freddy the blu ray treatment he deserves. They could throw in so many special features and uncut versions of all the films.
                  I'd like something a little nicer, who knows.. Hopefully there is a big name drop this year.. With it turning 30 in November and all.

I just think Warner Bros couldn't give a fuck about it though.

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                  Holy shit almost forgot about this coming out next week!

I ordered that months ago, I saw on FB someone got theres, I haven't even had an email from them saying mines shipped..

Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
                  I think it was limited
                  "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                  Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                  My little idiot..

Comment

Comment

I haven't read anything about it being limited, so I seriously doubt it.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

• Target gift card finally came in handy...

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                          I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Hey, does anyone know if that Diabolik DVD or whatever sends an email before shipping that Cannibal Holocaust Blu? I ordered one months ago and I haven't got the notification?

Arrived today, all blind buys, apart from Body Snatches.

"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                            My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxley View Post
                              Hey, does anyone know if that Diabolik DVD or whatever sends an email before shipping that Cannibal Holocaust Blu? I ordered one months ago and I haven't got the notification?

Arrived today, all blind buys, apart from Body Snatches.

STOP showing off you goddamn ARROW purchases!!! Some of us aren't fortunate enough to be in the correct Region to see those. Geez man!! Have some damn sympathy.

As for me, I just picked up a few titles on sale at Shout Factory

Comment

• I got 5 movies from Shout Factory this month during their Summer of Fear. They gave away these cool "Coasters" for any purchases from their "six pack" titles. I got 2 sets of them. I opened one so I could have a good looks at them and take some pics. Here are the pics...

They're double-sided. I left them in the same place when taking the pics, so you see what's on both sides of the same one. For example, Day of the Dead is on one side, Motel Hell is on the opposite side of the same coaster. Not sure what I'll do with these. I'm not setting any drinks on them thats for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X