Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labyrinth
    Dark Crystal

Totally forgot about Gremlins at Target.

Comment

• Just got The Day The Earth Stood Still. Cost $7, and it' the one with the original version. Well worth it for that.

Comment

• Evil Dead 2 and Halloween at Wal-Mart for $10 each.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corpsey View Post
          Evil Dead 2 and Halloween at Wal-Mart for $10 each.
          I love their $10 Blu Ray deals at Walmart. I too just got HALLOWEEN and MIDNIGHT MOVIE there today.

Gonna try to get Gremlins tommorow. I hide 2 Blu Ray copies at one of the Targets near me yesterday to ensure it would be there tommorow. I know i'm an evil bastard

Hey I heard that the HELLRAISER Blu Ray is $10 at Best Buy. Is that true guys?
          "Oh shit! Hear comes MONGO!!!"

"How many times have I told you to wash your hands after cross burnin's?"

"I'm a Mogg. Half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend."

DON'T PANIC!!

"Always know where your towel is"

Comment

• Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
            Please don't hate me...

Gremlins looks pretty good. I compared it to the DVD and there is a substantial difference in PQ. Its not as good as Labyrinth, which is spectacular, but its definitely worth the upgrade if you love this movie as much as i do.

I don't hate you, just envy your huge cash wad. Marry Me!!

DON'T PANIC!!

Comment

• Monsters Vs. Aliens - I rented it on a whim, and completely loved it. I'll be grabbing it soon. Like all CGI flicks, Blu Ray makes it shine!

Comment

• Yeah I was thinking about blind-buying Monsters Vs. Aliens. Read a few reviews and it looks like a good movie.

I love their $10 Blu Ray deals at Walmart. I too just got HALLOWEEN and MIDNIGHT MOVIE there today.

Gonna try to get Gremlins tommorow. I hide 2 Blu Ray copies at one of the Targets near me yesterday to ensure it would be there tommorow. I know i'm an evil bastard

Hey I heard that the HELLRAISER Blu Ray is $10 at Best Buy. Is that true guys?
                The one Wal-Mart near me didn't have The Descent, I was looking forward to picking that up. I'll just check the other Wal-Mart near me. I hide movies too! Haha! If I know I'm coming back the next day, or later on that day, I'll hide a few copies of movies I want, then pick them back up; never fails. And I do think Hellraiser is $10 at Best Buy. If it is, I'm getting that shit tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Corpsey View Post
                  Yeah I was thinking about blind-buying Monsters Vs. Aliens. Read a few reviews and it looks like a good movie.

The one Wal-Mart near me didn't have The Descent, I was looking forward to picking that up. I'll just check the other Wal-Mart near me. I hide movies too! Haha! If I know I'm coming back the next day, or later on that day, I'll hide a few copies of movies I want, then pick them back up; never fails. And I do think Hellraiser is $10 at Best Buy. If it is, I'm getting that shit tomorrow!

Hell Yeah!! on the HELLRAISER BD.

I haven't seen copies of the BD DESCENT at my Walmart for months. I bought mine back in March. They might not carry them anymore. Walmarts weird like that.

Hey in MONSTERS VS ALIENS the film gives a nice shout out to my city here....FRESNO! In the begining when the main girls getting married in Modesto(birthplace of George Lucas), the plan is to move to FRESNO so the groom can work on the local news. Cool

DON'T PANIC!!

Comment

• Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
                    just went a little crazy and bought:

The Wizard of Oz- Target exclusive 3-disc Emerald Edition
                    Gremlins- Target exclusive
                    Labyrinth
                    The Dark Crystal
                    Henry:Portrait of a Serial Killer
                    Stir of Echoes ($14.99 at Best Buy!)
                    Hellraiser ($9.99 at Best Buy!)
                    The Omega Man ($9.99 at Target)
                    Superman/ Batman- Public Enemies
                    how is the quality on hellraiser? i just got the 20th annv dvd for like 12 bucks is it worth spending another 10 for the BD?

PSN = K3nSh1n
                    Steam ID

Comment

• Originally posted by Sion View Post
                      how is the quality on hellraiser? i just got the 20th annv dvd for like 12 bucks is it worth spending another 10 for the BD?
                      Absolutely. It has some grain but overall not a bad blu. And well worth the $10 sale. (The original Halloween is also $10 at BB, in case your interested).

Comment

• Originally posted by Bundysbrother View Post
                        I haven't seen copies of the BD DESCENT at my Walmart for months. I bought mine back in March. They might not carry them anymore. Walmarts weird like that.
                        The Suoer Walmart here just added an endstand with about 30 blus at $10 each. the Descent, American Psycho, Silence of The Lambs, The Devils Rejects, Stirs of Echos, House of 1000 Corpses are the horror titles I can remember.

Here's a picture someone at bluray.com posted...

Bottom left is Rest stop , Rest Stop 2 and Mortuary/Salvage
                        Last edited by brain dead; 10-01-2009, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• HELLRAISER for $9.99 at Best Buy! Can't beat that deal.

Gonna try and hit the Super Walmart near me to see if there's a selection like what Brain Dead posted.

DON'T PANIC!!

Comment

• at walmart i picked up

Rest Stop
                            Rest Stop 2
                            Robocop
                            Freddy vs Jason

im going to BB to pick up hellraiser since walmart wanted 20 bucks and refuses to price match

PSN = K3nSh1n
                            Steam ID

Comment

• just bought:

The Seventh Seal- The Criterion Collection
                              Kagemusha- The Criterion Collection
                              Caligula
                              The Haunted World of El Superbeasto
                              Mongol
                              Blazing Saddles

Comment

• sweeet. I want Kagemusha so bad..how is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X