Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That's a great get. TCM blowing it hardcore lol.

    Picked these up last night with some of my football pool winnings



    Comment


    • Originally posted by I am a HORROR movie!!! View Post
      So I just bought it, it came out as like €35 for me. But it said on the side bar it's currently out of stock, but I have an order confirmation number and I took a screenshot of the transaction, so surely they have to follow through with the sale now, right?

      EDIT: They actually took the money from my bank account, so YES! Thank you so much, Roxo!
      Well I hope they don't try to back out of it. They changed the price to Halloween and Spartacus back. $169 for Halloween
      I saved all my emails and confirmation pages too.

      Plus I don't feel bad about doing it. Ted Turner (owner of TCM) is one of the richest assholes in the world. Fuck him, he can afford to lose some money, it's pocket change to him.

      Comment




      • Well, fuck them. They can't back out now. I've been charged and I just received the order confirmation. It did say the product was currently out of stock, but they say it should ship within 3-5 days, which is fine by me. I need the time to save for a region-free player.
        2014 Horror Draft:

        Psycho (1960) - Alfred Hitchcock
        Bride of Frankenstein (1932) - James Whale
        I Saw the Devil (2010) - Kim Jee-woon
        Body Bags (1993) - John Carpenter
        Beyond the Black Rainbow (2010) - Panos Cosmatos
        Halloween II (1981) - Rick Rosenthal
        Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (1992) - David Lynch
        The Descent (2005) - Neil Marshall
        Cemetary Man (1994) - Michele Soavi
        Cabin Fever (2002) - Eli Roth

        Comment


        • Originally posted by I am a HORROR movie!!! View Post


          Well, fuck them. They can't back out now. I've been charged and I just received the order confirmation. It did say the product was currently out of stock, but they say it should ship within 3-5 days, which is fine by me. I need the time to save for a region-free player.
          Yea I've been charged too. Just checked. Mine also says "On Order" but I payed $5.00 for shipping (7-10 business days) so I better get it. If I don't get it and that money is unavailable for be to get The Blob tomorrow, I will fucking lost it. I'll kill Ted Turner and blow up the TCM shop

          Is anyone buying 2 copies of The Blob? Anyone wanna get one for me till I get paid? I feel like a bum asking but I needs that shit If not, no biggie.

          Comment


          • So I checked it out and apparently TCM don't actually have to honor the pricing error. Here's hoping they do.

            The wait begins. Shoot me a PM if you hear from them, Roxo.
            2014 Horror Draft:

            Psycho (1960) - Alfred Hitchcock
            Bride of Frankenstein (1932) - James Whale
            I Saw the Devil (2010) - Kim Jee-woon
            Body Bags (1993) - John Carpenter
            Beyond the Black Rainbow (2010) - Panos Cosmatos
            Halloween II (1981) - Rick Rosenthal
            Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (1992) - David Lynch
            The Descent (2005) - Neil Marshall
            Cemetary Man (1994) - Michele Soavi
            Cabin Fever (2002) - Eli Roth

            Comment


            • Originally posted by I am a HORROR movie!!! View Post
              So I checked it out and apparently TCM don't actually have to honor the pricing error. Here's hoping they do.

              The wait begins. Shoot me a PM if you hear from them, Roxo.
              Will do. I just hope thousands of people didn't order it, then they probably will back out. But if just a few hundred did, maybe they'll honor it.

              Damn! They've went and totally removed the page LOL
              http://shop.tcm.com/detail.php?p=695827

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
                Will do. I just hope thousands of people didn't order it, then they probably will back out. But if just a few hundred did, maybe they'll honor it.

                Damn! They've went and totally removed the page LOL
                http://shop.tcm.com/detail.php?p=695827
                2014 Horror Draft:

                Psycho (1960) - Alfred Hitchcock
                Bride of Frankenstein (1932) - James Whale
                I Saw the Devil (2010) - Kim Jee-woon
                Body Bags (1993) - John Carpenter
                Beyond the Black Rainbow (2010) - Panos Cosmatos
                Halloween II (1981) - Rick Rosenthal
                Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (1992) - David Lynch
                The Descent (2005) - Neil Marshall
                Cemetary Man (1994) - Michele Soavi
                Cabin Fever (2002) - Eli Roth

                Comment


                • Originally posted by I am a HORROR movie!!! View Post
                  I'm sure you made that. But I'd laugh if you just found that meme.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
                    I'm sure you made that. But I'd laugh if you just found that meme.
                    Nope. Found it on the Blu-Ray.com Deals forum.
                    2014 Horror Draft:

                    Psycho (1960) - Alfred Hitchcock
                    Bride of Frankenstein (1932) - James Whale
                    I Saw the Devil (2010) - Kim Jee-woon
                    Body Bags (1993) - John Carpenter
                    Beyond the Black Rainbow (2010) - Panos Cosmatos
                    Halloween II (1981) - Rick Rosenthal
                    Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (1992) - David Lynch
                    The Descent (2005) - Neil Marshall
                    Cemetary Man (1994) - Michele Soavi
                    Cabin Fever (2002) - Eli Roth

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
                      GUYS!!! Get your asses over to TCM Shop NOW!!!


                      They have SF's Halloween Deluxe set for $19.99
                      Not sure if they will honor their screw-up (I 99% sure it's someone's fuck up) but I just ordered mine and with shipping it was only $25

                      http://shop.tcm.com/detail.php?p=695827


                      Those cunts, I was just about to order it (along with Eraserhead), now they don't have it anymore?!
                      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                      Scott Vogel from Terror

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Santa View Post
                        Those cunts, I was just about to order it (along with Eraserhead), now they don't have it anymore?!
                        Fuuuccckkk that would have been amazing. Doesn't work for me anymore either, definitely would have saved over a $100.
                        “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

                        Comment


                        • So, according to folks over at Blu-Ray.com, the cancellation emails have begun. TCM won't be honoring the pricing error. Shit.
                          2014 Horror Draft:

                          Psycho (1960) - Alfred Hitchcock
                          Bride of Frankenstein (1932) - James Whale
                          I Saw the Devil (2010) - Kim Jee-woon
                          Body Bags (1993) - John Carpenter
                          Beyond the Black Rainbow (2010) - Panos Cosmatos
                          Halloween II (1981) - Rick Rosenthal
                          Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (1992) - David Lynch
                          The Descent (2005) - Neil Marshall
                          Cemetary Man (1994) - Michele Soavi
                          Cabin Fever (2002) - Eli Roth

                          Comment


                          • That would have been one of the greatest deals ever.

                            Comment


                            • Eh oh well I had just pre-ordered mine this morning anyway. TCM with one of the biggest screw ups ever though.
                              “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by I am a HORROR movie!!! View Post
                                So, according to folks over at Blu-Ray.com, the cancellation emails have begun. TCM won't be honoring the pricing error. Shit.
                                I am relieved.

                                Still pretty affordable at Amazon.ca.

                                Originally posted by Timvp View Post
                                Eh oh well I had just pre-ordered mine this morning anyway. TCM with one of the biggest screw ups ever though.
                                What the hell were they thinking with that pricing anyway?
                                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                                Scott Vogel from Terror

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X