Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
    Probably not. I'm not sure. I guess if you're an OS prime customer you would expect to get things quicker. I'd rather just wait.
    I'm currently in a free trial period on Prime.

Bought a few things for someone in the US and using a Prime trial meant free shipping.
    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
    Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
    My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxley View Post
      I'm currently in a free trial period on Prime.

Bought a few things for someone in the US and using a Prime trial meant free shipping.
      Nice. If there's a free trial I'll give it a go but I don't think I'll be ordering anything for a while now. Have Nightbreed 3 disc on pre order and want to get The Blob and that's it.

Scream Factory is sending me broke.

Comment

Nice. If there's a free trial I'll give it a go but I don't think I'll be ordering anything for a while now. Have Nightbreed 3 disc on pre order and want to get The Blob and that's it.

Scream Factory is sending me broke.
        You only get to use the trial once, obviously, so I'd wait until you make a big order to take advantage of it.

Has anyone that ordered the Halloween set from TCM Shop gotten a cancellation email yet? I just checked mine and still haven't gotten one. Also checked my orders at TCM and its saying it's still active, so with a bit of luck, maybe I'll get lucky and get it for that amazing price.

The TCM Shop is having a Criterion Sale (among other sales) right now with some decent prices on dvd's and blu-rays.

http://shop.tcm.com/criterion-sale-u...ftnav_tcm_sale

LOL, The Halloween set is still showing as only $19.98 on this page (at bottom) http://classic-movies.tcm.com/nav/ge...Blu-ray:Horror
        Last edited by Doctor RoXo; 09-23-2014, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• OH DEAR GOD IT'S IN MY HOUSE. IT'S IN MY HOUSE!

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
            Damn that sucks dude. I feel your pain. But if you wait a few weeks, it'll go on sale. I waited a bit to get Twin Peaks and ended up saving like $30 or $40
            Was too late to cancel it anyway as it was already in the shipping stages. I just wound up returning some halloween decorations I bought yesterday to cover the bill. BoA can go fuck themselves though with their fees.

Originally posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
            OH DEAR GOD IT'S IN MY HOUSE. IT'S IN MY HOUSE!

Mines was waiting for me on the doorstep today. Have yet to pop any of them in yet.
            “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• Originally posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
              OH DEAR GOD IT'S IN MY HOUSE. IT'S IN MY HOUSE!

Mine is here as well! So exciting!

Along with...

Comment

• Originally posted by Timvp View Post
                Mines was waiting for me on the doorstep today. Have yet to pop any of them in yet.
                Originally posted by Klown View Post
                Mine is here as well! So exciting!
                You cunts.
                I will have to wait at least two more weeks.
                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Mine hasn't even shipped yet.
                  "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                  My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxley View Post
                    Mine hasn't even shipped yet.
                    Neither has mine. Estimated arrival date 3/10.

Comment

• Yup mine hasnt shipped either... Estimated delivery Sept 29 - Oct 3

Comment

Neither has mine. Estimated arrival date 3/10.
                        Oct 6 - 9.

My little idiot..

Comment

• MMMM. German AND Aussie tears. SOOOOO good.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

• Received the Halloween 15 disc blu-ray set today from Amazon, after getting the Ghostbusters 1+2 digi-book, along with the 4-disc Texas Chainsaw Massacre 40th Anniversary set only a couple of days ago.

Definitely have alot to check out, though I'll likely watch the new extras from each set first.

Comment

• Ugh. I STILL need that TCM 40th anniversary Blu.

Comment

• Mine will be here tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X