Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
    I really like Jeepers Creepers when it first came out. Still do. It was the first good monster movie that had came out in a while. I thought it went a bit under appreciated too. I'll keep my eye open next time I'm at walmart for this one.

    Is there any special features on this at all? I hope they at least have the commentary tracks.
    I enjoy the first as well, some genuinely creepy moments. Not much of a fan of the sequel, but for the low price I couldn't complain. Each flick has its own disc. As far as special features go Jeepers Creepers has a commentary by Salva, a behind the scenes/making of, and deleted scenes. Jeepers Creepers 2 has no features.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
      I enjoy the first as well, some genuinely creepy moments. Not much of a fan of the sequel, but for the low price I couldn't complain. Each flick has its own disc. As far as special features go Jeepers Creepers has a commentary by Salva, a behind the scenes/making of, and deleted scenes. Jeepers Creepers 2 has no features.
      That's good. And yea, the 2nd isn't the greatest film, but I'd rather it be a double feature that not one. Glad it's included because I'd never buy it alone, unless it was like a dollar


      Comment


      • Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
        That's good. And yea, the 2nd isn't the greatest film, but I'd rather it be a double feature that not one. Glad it's included because I'd never buy it alone, unless it was like a dollar
        I've kept JC2 out of my collection until now. It's not horrible, just not very memorable at all.


        Comment


        • Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
          I've kept JC2 out of my collection until now. It's not horrible, just not very memorable at all.


          Very nice. I love the TCM 40th blu. It's loaded with special features.

          I just got a workprint of TCM 3 that I need to watch soon. It's supposed to be much better and supposedly the director even said it's pretty close to his vision of the film.


          Comment


          • DOLLS just arrived today. Threw out the poster, cause I could care less about that stuff. I just wanted this Blu Ray before Halloween.

            The transfer is great with the exception of one thing, I noticed throughout the film this one little spec floating down the middle of the screen (sorta like a snowflake would).....it would happen every 10 seconds or so.

            Looks beautiful otherwise. 8/10

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Iggy View Post
              DOLLS just arrived today. Threw out the poster, cause I could care less about that stuff. I just wanted this Blu Ray before Halloween.

              The transfer is great with the exception of one thing, I noticed throughout the film this one little spec floating down the middle of the screen (sorta like a snowflake would).....it would happen every 10 seconds or so.

              Looks beautiful otherwise. 8/10
              What do you mean you "threw out the poster?" Is it GONE? Because I would love to have it if you don't mind. I'd be happy to pay for shipping.


              Comment


              • Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
                What do you mean you "threw out the poster?" Is it GONE? Because I would love to have it if you don't mind. I'd be happy to pay for shipping.
                It's probably on it's way now to a Florida landfill......long gone now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                  It's probably on it's way now to a Florida landfill......long gone now.
                  You should be sterilized. What the hell were you thinking? You could have sold it on ebay at least

                  Aghh that makes me sad. Please let me know the next time you get a sweet poster and wanna throw it away. I will gladly make room for it. I'll even frame it


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
                    You should be sterilized. What the hell were you thinking? You could have sold it on ebay at least

                    Aghh that makes me sad. Please let me know the next time you get a sweet poster and wanna throw it away. I will gladly make room for it. I'll even frame it
                    I just had no room for it, and didn't think of profiting from it. I figured I wouldn't get much for it anyway.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                      I just had no room for it, and didn't think of profiting from it. I figured I wouldn't get much for it anyway.
                      I'm sure you could have found room on your ceiling

                      Those posters are one of the reasons I pre-order Shout Factory titles. Otherwise I'd probably just wait for them to go on sale.


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
                        I'm sure you could have found room on your ceiling

                        Those posters are one of the reasons I pre-order Shout Factory titles. Otherwise I'd probably just wait for them to go on sale.
                        Had I pre-ordered Night Of The Demons from Shout, then I probably would've kept the poster. One of my all time favorites so......

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                          Had I pre-ordered Night Of The Demons from Shout, then I probably would've kept the poster. One of my all time favorites so......
                          Can't say I blame you there. They did a helluva job on that one. And SF gives you some big posters too. Before I ever got one I thought they'd be tiny, like the size of a normal sheet of paper. But they don't fuck around, they're as big as any you'd buy from the store.


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
                            Can't say I blame you there. They did a helluva job on that one. And SF gives you some big posters too. Before I ever got one I thought they'd be tiny, like the size of a normal sheet of paper. But they don't fuck around, they're as big as any you'd buy from the store.
                            Yeah, the pacakage size is deceiving. The poster's huge.

                            Comment


                            • Best Buy grabs...

                              $31.76


                              $7.99


                              Got BB to price match Amazon on the Chucky set.

                              My DVD's/Blu's

                              Comment









                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X