Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest Blu Ray you've picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
    Travis Bickle What's the difference between the Arrow blu and the Scream Factory blu of Dawn of the Dead?
    SF put out a Blu of Day, not Dawn.

Anchor Bay and Arrow did, but they're both out of print.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post

SF put out a Blu of Day, not Dawn.

Anchor Bay and Arrow did, but they're both out of print.

That's right. I get them confused sometimes.

I have that Ultimate Edition dvd of Dawn of the Dead from Anchor Bay. The one that has like 4 different versions of the film. And I have the SF blu of Day of the Dead. I'm pretty happy with my Dawn of the Dead dvd so I doubt I'd upgrade unless they put the Ult. Ed. on bluray, which is unlikely.

Edit: Just googled the arrow version of Dawn and it is the ultimate edition apparently. Shit! I want it!
      Edit #2: It looks like the Director's Cut and Argento Cut are only on dvd's in that Arrow version. Guess I'm sticking with what I got.
      Last edited by Doctor RoXo; Yesterday, 09:02 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty happy with my Dawn of the Dead dvd so I doubt I'd upgrade unless they put the Ult. Ed. on bluray, which is unlikely.
        I'd say it's pretty likely actually, just a matter of time.

Edit #2: It looks like the Director's Cut and Argento Cut are only on dvd's in that Arrow version. Guess I'm sticking with what I got.
        Yeah, I'll def be holding on to my Ultimate Edition DVD for the other cuts. I just wanted the Theatrical cut in HD as it's my favorite cut of the film (Romero's preferred cut as well).

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• I received a Best Buy gift card for my birthday so I picked up a few thing.
          Murder in the first and the triple zombie feature are DVD. and did not come from BB.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwally View Post
            I received a Best Buy gift card for my birthday so I picked up a few thing.
            Murder in the first and the triple zombie feature are DVD. and did not come from BB.

Very nice. It's always a treat when you get to pick up a bundle of films like that. I have the TCM blu and it's really well done. Tons of extras.

Is that Stripes blu-ray a steelbook? Looks like it.

Comment

Is that Stripes blu-ray a steelbook? Looks like it.
              Yes, Stripes and Leon are both Steelbook.

Comment

Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Then it's my job to teach them how to do it, how they will be able to master a rockhard dick with their skillfull tongue - simple. I did that once, I'll do it again, no prob for Santa.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwally View Post

Yes, Stripes and Leon are both Steelbook.
                  Very nice.

Picked this up on Amazon for $20

Comment

Picked this up on Amazon for $20
                    Dammit. Now I have to get that. Although Amazon now says $23.99 for it. Lucky dog!

Comment

Working...
                    X