Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming Blu Ray Releases

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • March...


    Fuck yes!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
      March...


      Fuck yes!
      As good as bought.

      Comment


      • More Shout Factory announcements...

        Exterminator 2
        Dark Angel
        Joshua Tree
        Rolling Thunder (Blu-Ray only)
        Cohen and Tate
        Captain America (1990)
        Tank Girl
        Eve of Destruction
        Unholy Rollers
        6 Jackie Chan movies
        The Big Boss
        Fist of Fury
        The Game of Death

        Stoked for Rolling Thunder and Exterminator 2.

        AND the Bruce Lee movies, too!


        My DVD's/Blu's

        Comment


        • Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
          More Shout Factory announcements...

          Exterminator 2
          Rolling Thunder (Blu-Ray only)
          Tank Girl
          These 3 especially excite me!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by zombaddict View Post
            These 3 especially excite me!
            You excite the snake in my pants.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
              You excite the snake in my pants.
              This does not surprise.

              Comment


              • HERE ARE THE EXTRAS FOR THE TERRORVISION/VIDEO DEAD DOUBLE-FEATURE....

                TERRORVISION:
                * Audio Commentary with Writer/Director Ted Nicolaou and Stars Diane Franklin and Jon Gries
                * Monsters on Demand: The Making of “TERRORVISION” - An all-new retrospective with Writer/Director Ted Nicolaou, Stars Gerrit Graham, Mary Woronov, Diane Franklin, Jon Gries, Chad Allen, Ian Patrick Williams, Special Make-up Effects Creator John Carl Buechler, Special Effects Artist Cleve Hall, Executive Producer Charles Band, and Composer Richard Band
                * Theatrical Trailer, Poster & Still Gallery

                THE VIDEO DEAD:
                * Commentary with Writer/Producer/Director Robert Scott, Editor Bob Sarles, and Special Make-up Effects Creator Dale Hall, Jr.
                * Commentary with stars Roxanna Augesen and Rocky Duvall, Production Manager Jacques Thelemaque, and Make-up Assistant Patrick Denver
                * Pre-recorDEAD - All new interviews with Make-up effects creator Dale Hall, Jr. and Make-up Assistant Patrick Denver
                * Theatrical Trailer, Poster and Still Gallery, Behind-the-Scenes Still Gallery

                Comment


                • ^Dammit, that's awesome. 2 Audio Commentaries for Video Dead? Who would've thought?


                  My DVD's/Blu's

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                    ^Dammit, that's awesome. 2 Audio Commentaries for Video Dead? Who would've thought?
                    I know, right? Absolutely fantastic! Shout/Scream Factory is going all out on these films. Can't wait to pick them up.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Klown View Post
                      I know, right? Absolutely fantastic! Shout/Scream Factory is going all out on these films. Can't wait to pick them up.
                      It's already up for pre-order on Amazon.com. I ordered mines yesterday.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
                        March...


                        Fuck yes!

                        This is so much better than the cover art they came up with for the DVD. I'm glad some actual effort is being put into these puppies.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                          HERE ARE THE EXTRAS FOR THE TERRORVISION/VIDEO DEAD DOUBLE-FEATURE....

                          TERRORVISION:
                          * Audio Commentary with Writer/Director Ted Nicolaou and Stars Diane Franklin and Jon Gries
                          * Monsters on Demand: The Making of “TERRORVISION” - An all-new retrospective with Writer/Director Ted Nicolaou, Stars Gerrit Graham, Mary Woronov, Diane Franklin, Jon Gries, Chad Allen, Ian Patrick Williams, Special Make-up Effects Creator John Carl Buechler, Special Effects Artist Cleve Hall, Executive Producer Charles Band, and Composer Richard Band
                          * Theatrical Trailer, Poster & Still Gallery

                          THE VIDEO DEAD:
                          * Commentary with Writer/Producer/Director Robert Scott, Editor Bob Sarles, and Special Make-up Effects Creator Dale Hall, Jr.
                          * Commentary with stars Roxanna Augesen and Rocky Duvall, Production Manager Jacques Thelemaque, and Make-up Assistant Patrick Denver
                          * Pre-recorDEAD - All new interviews with Make-up effects creator Dale Hall, Jr. and Make-up Assistant Patrick Denver
                          * Theatrical Trailer, Poster and Still Gallery, Behind-the-Scenes Still Gallery
                          Holy shit!!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                            This is so much better than the cover art they came up with for the DVD. I'm glad some actual effort is being put into these puppies.
                            Shout is doing a fantastic job.

                            Comment


                            • Feb. 19th...

                              Comment




                              • http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...nandscathed-20

                                For fellow lovers of silent films. Super expensive but will undoubtedly drop in price. I'm looking forward to this!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X