This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boilersuit_Mayhem View Post
    It's probably payback for all those Region A-locked discs of pure awesome those buggers at Shout Factory keep depriving us of, here in the rest of the world.

I want Lifeforce
    The only Arrow releases I was disappointed to find region locked, were Demons 1&2 and Zombie Flesh Eaters.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
      The only Arrow releases I was disappointed to find region locked, were Demons 1&2 and Zombie Flesh Eaters.
      The 'Demons' discs are very nice, I just bought them fairly recently.

However, as is Arrow's wont, they buggered up the 'ZFE' release. It's missing several seconds, somewhere, somehow?
      Mayhem. In a boilersuit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boilersuit_Mayhem View Post
        However, as is Arrow's wont, they buggered up the 'ZFE' release. It's missing several seconds, somewhere, somehow?
        Ah well, guess i'll just stick to my Blue Underground Blu Ray.

Comment

According to the "Evil Dead 2013" facebook page:

Evil Dead.Remake DVD and Blu Ray Has a Realese date already of July 16th!
          That's my birthday!

Comment

• ***EXCLUSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT! "SWAMP THING" RISES AT SCREAM FACTORY!***

Surprise! Wes Craven's 1982 Cult Comic Book Classic SWAMP THING (starring horror fan favorite Adrienne Barbeau) will be arriving this summer on Blu-ray for the first time!

As always, we are planning to provide as many bells and whistles as we can on this release, but we felt it was important to tell you early on that we will only be able to present the 91 minute U.S. cut of the film (the same version MGM has released on DVD since '05) and not the 93 minute "unrated" international version as we had originally hoped for. This is due to legal issues that are out of our control and we hope you understand.

Stay tuned for more specific details including exact street date - that will be revealed in the next 2-3 months!

Comment

• amazon has this baby up for all to enjoy. Just came this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
                amazon has this baby up for all to enjoy. Just came this week.

I'm hesitant to buy that....is it any good?

Comment

I would stay away from it, though the artwork is pretty neat. But the movie is horrid.
                  "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                  Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Depends Iggy. Do you like Troma? I like to compare this movie to Poultreygeist. Nice practical effects, gross out gore, seriously cheesy laugh out loud one liners, and in-your-face social commentary. This one has an awesome electro score, too. Troma picked it up for a reason, and I don't just promote this movie, because they are from my area. I genuinely love it. Just don't expect Christopher Nolan direction, and cinematography, and you should be fine. Smoke a j and laugh your ass off for an hour.

Comment

• June 11th....

Comment

June 11th....

Omg...a must have.
                        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• New release from Scream Factory in August....

and here's the official cover art for Scream Factory's blu ray release of "The Fog"!

Comment

• That cover art for The Fog looks fucking awesome!
                            A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Holy cow, this looks awesome.
                              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• I can't wait for this:

Comment

Working...
                                X